Red Marble

[Post New]by Bigfishette on May 19, 09 7:47 AM
How on earth do you find the red marble after exiting the tree house at the beginning? Have spent hours and yes did look at the walkthrough and slowly scanned the entire screen around the tree/ground area. Very frustrated.

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

Re:Red Marble

[Post New]by MargieB on May 19, 09 7:55 AM
Bigfishette, can you take a screenshot and send me a PM with it? I can see if I can find it for you.

Thanks, Margie B

[Post New]by Bigfishette on May 19, 09 12:27 PM
I was hoping this wouldn't be noticed. I AM SUCH AN IDIOT. I had the red marble and was looking for the number one to show up by it in inventory so I didn't think I had it. Thank you so much for wanting to help. That was so nice. As I'm playing the game am paying much more attention to what is going on. I hadn't played DC 1 or 2. I think I should try those ya think? Thank you so much again. Have great wonderful day.

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on May 19, 09 12:47 PM
You're so welcome, i am just happy that you were able to get past it. If you like this game you will definitely like the other 2. I think you should try them all.

Good Luck with the rest of the game!

Margie B

Maven
Clownfish
Clownfish
944 Posts

[Post New]by Maven on May 19, 09 1:35 PM
I found the red stone, but couldn't find the last blue one (very well hidden it was). So (here's my logic), I tried to throw the red one across the gap and break the neighbor's window to ask HIM to throw over the two yellow stones (which turned out to be nothing) from under HIS tree! D'ya think I put too much thought into this game?

[Post New]by chiaries on May 19, 09 6:27 PM
Still can't find the last blue stone!!!!! Help!!!!

Go to: