Level 24 exit?

[Post New]by ParisStarr on Jan 20, 15 9:34 AM
I've built all the houses and treasury, upgraded everything and cleared every path, but the little thing at the bottom still says 'Clear the exit'! I can't find anything left to clear. What am I missing, please??

Nevermind! I missed clearing one section of grass!

Edited on 01/20/2015 at 9:38:51 AM PST

Level 24 exit?

[Post New]by PhaedrasPhantasy on Jan 21, 15 7:54 PM
ParisStarr wrote:I've built all the houses and treasury, upgraded everything and cleared every path, but the little thing at the bottom still says 'Clear the exit'! I can't find anything left to clear. What am I missing, please??

Nevermind! I missed clearing one section of grass!

I'm missing it too, where is it?

Re:Level 24 exit?

[Post New]by CatskillHiker on Jan 22, 15 5:35 AM
THis game has many stupid quirks but this was the worst so far. There is a clump of grass on the center island that must be cleared to clear the exit. Meanwhile I had built the house in the lower right and had been collecting gold from it. Access seemed OK for those activities but not for a clear exit. Go figure!

[Post New]by dozydee2000 on Jan 26, 15 2:42 PM
Thanks for the tip I was doing the same as you

[Post New]by PhaedrasPhantasy on Jan 27, 15 11:24 PM
CatskillHiker wrote:THis game has many stupid quirks but this was the worst so far. There is a clump of grass on the center island that must be cleared to clear the exit. Meanwhile I had built the house in the lower right and had been collecting gold from it. Access seemed OK for those activities but not for a clear exit. Go figure!

Thank you!!

Go to: