aim4stars
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

Cannot find Legend of Maya under PC games

[Post New]by aim4stars on Jan 20, 15 12:12 PM
I wanted to try this game when I noticed it was newly listed in the forum. No listing appeared anywhere. Can some PM me a link to this game so I can try it out?? thanks so much

BearKat
Stingray
Stingray
4,860 Posts

Re:Cannot find Legend of Maya under PC games

[Post New]by BearKat on Jan 20, 15 4:44 PM
Hello, aim4stars,

The game is listed on the right hand side of the PC Home Page in the Tomorrow's Game Today box.

Also, near the top of this page there is a "Try this game" button you can click on that will take you to the game's main/download page.

If you are not a game club member, you will have to wait until tomorrow to play/purchase.

Hope this helps.

BK

katejoe999
Herring
Herring
308 Posts

[Post New]by katejoe999 on Jan 21, 15 12:17 AM
Hi,

I can't find it either. I have Royal Flush Solitaire as TGT.
Weird......

BearKat
Stingray
Stingray
4,860 Posts

[Post New]by BearKat on Jan 21, 15 12:47 AM
This game (yesterday's TGT) Legend of Maya has now become Today's New Release.

You will find it now located about mid ways down on the left side of the PC Games Home Page in the Today's New Release Box.

And, you can also click on the Try this game link located on the left side, near the top (by the game icon picture) of this page to get to the Main/DL page for the game.

TGT is now Royal Flush Solitaire!

Hope this helps.

BK

Janette5
Clownfish
Clownfish
518 Posts

[Post New]by Janette5 on Jan 21, 15 1:07 AM
What's been happening the last few days is that at 10h00 CAT (which might be midnight somewhere in the USA) the tomorrow's game of the day changes.

At 10h30 CAT the new game of the day changes.

So for that half an hour every morning the game of the day isn't on the system. Seems BF computers are no longer in sync.

(Just explaining in case anyone wonders why people ask where is the game, and then other people answer, but it is right there!)

Edited on 01/21/2015 at 1:08:51 AM PST

Go to: