Soobiedoo
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

What's the Deal With the Duchess' Daughter?

[Post New]by Soobiedoo on Jan 20, 15 1:28 PM
I just received a quest to rescue the Duchess' ditzy daughter from her self-created doom. What a twit. Honestly, did no one teach this young woman self-restraint?! Just wondering if it's worth the (yikes!) 3000 coins to save her, or if I should leave her to her punishment? Does Mama Duchess give me a fabulous reward for protecting the reputation of her little darling? Am I risking my hard-earned coin for nothing? Advanced players, please advise whether to proceed or to skip this one.

abarrett
Clownfish
Clownfish
990 Posts

Re:What's the Deal With the Duchess' Daughter?

[Post New]by abarrett on Jan 20, 15 6:31 PM
I don't know what happens if you don't complete the task, but you end up with the absurdly small amount of 20 coins when you complete it.

Tzeitel99
Clownfish
Clownfish
690 Posts

[Post New]by Tzeitel99 on Jan 20, 15 9:54 PM
Where is the Duchess' daughter? I don't recall even having a Duchess.....is there another update?

roseyfur
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by roseyfur on Jan 21, 15 6:07 AM
Tzeitel99, I got one in the den with a gambling debt. Maybe that's it. It was the first one I got with the latest update. On the other hand, I haven't gotten a quest for a ruby ring yet. I guess it just comes up randomly?

Soobiedoo
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by Soobiedoo on Jan 21, 15 2:10 PM
Thanks, folks. I think I'll just skip this for now, if all I receive in turn is 20 back. That's what I would term a bad investment......

Tzeitel99
Clownfish
Clownfish
690 Posts

[Post New]by Tzeitel99 on Jan 21, 15 11:16 PM
Oh that lady. I got that quest early in the update and I suppose I never realized the narrative portion of the quest! Did not remember she was the Duchess' daughter. Not worth the 3,000 although I did naively pay it at the time.....

Go to: