gophers

[Post New]by LADYJOY92112 on May 19, 09 9:29 AM
What can I do when a gopher hole appears so I can catch them....

CrisosDC
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Re:gophers

[Post New]by CrisosDC on May 19, 09 10:56 AM
LADYJOY,
It's a random event and only happens with the kids.

FYI...the kids' activity will say something like "playing in the lawn" (and you may hear some kissing noises)...praise that behavior and you have your trophy!

Lauralei
Clownfish
Clownfish
654 Posts

[Post New]by Lauralei on May 19, 09 5:14 PM
Thanks, Ladyjoy and Crisos. I've been trying to hit the Gopher with the red glove. It's the only thing I could think of, my own little "whack-a-mole" mini-game. lol Now I know what to do.

CrisosDC
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by CrisosDC on May 19, 09 11:06 PM
Lauralei wrote:Thanks, Ladyjoy and Crisos. I've been trying to hit the Gopher with the red glove. It's the only thing I could think of, my own little "whack-a-mole" mini-game. lol Now I know what to do.

Lauralei...you have the best ideas!
See, now that (whack-a-mole) would be a cool little 'in-game' time waster, while waiting on those darn collectibles to show up!!!

BossBrat
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

[Post New]by BossBrat on May 20, 09 11:53 PM
I haven't seen a single, solitary mole and have been playing 5 families since the day it was released on LDW! Gee, what a rip. I wanna chase a gopher!

[Post New]by LADYJOY92112 on May 22, 09 5:01 AM
Much love and thanks to you Crisos. Guess I can take a nap now and stop pulling my hair out. Great looking out....

Lauralei
Clownfish
Clownfish
654 Posts

[Post New]by Lauralei on May 22, 09 5:28 AM
Bossbrat, the gophers pop their heads out the holes the kids are playing with over by the fountain. You might be involed in another part of the house and not even realize the gophers were there. A good clue is that the gophers make a kissing sound. When you hear that and your couple isn't trying to have a baby, head over to the fountain pronto. Praise the kid and you've got the trophy.

Go to: