Do you Time Travel ?

[Post New]by Imbabekakes on May 19, 09 10:09 AM
I do ... but only so I can age the baby, and only by one day, Ive noticed if they're already happy it doesnt seem to change the mood ... bad thing .. the clean up of the house and yard .. I think they're some rare form of pig .. lol

Dee_P
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

Do you Time Travel ?

[Post New]by Dee_P on May 19, 09 11:21 AM
Imbabekakes wrote:I do ... but only so I can age the baby, and only by one day, Ive noticed if they're already happy it doesnt seem to change the mood ... bad thing .. the clean up of the house and yard .. I think they're some rare form of pig .. lol

You may want to be careful using time travel in the game. Someone on another thread said that they had done that and then had to wait several days for the items in the store to change. Also it can cause problems with other programs on your computer. Just a point of information.

Re:Do you Time Travel ?

[Post New]by Imbabekakes on May 19, 09 11:46 AM
I know .. but if mommy cant work they cant afford anything in the store anyway .. and so far no problems with my puter .. but thanks for the heads up ..

Misty40
Clownfish
Clownfish
923 Posts

[Post New]by Misty40 on May 19, 09 7:05 PM
The programmers of the game advise against time-travelling. They say that eventually your computer will be affected.

quarters94
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by quarters94 on May 20, 09 4:01 PM
how do you time travel?

BossBrat
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

[Post New]by BossBrat on May 20, 09 11:51 PM
I don't time travel because it can eventually mess up your game or other games that use your system clock. Also, if you happen to download a trial version of something, that gives you, say, 30 days, it will cause that time to count down as well. Your 30 days could end up being 10 or less because of it.

azpennylo
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by azpennylo on May 21, 09 1:15 AM
I read that Mommy makes the same wage even if she is carrying around the baby. She does not work, but still makes the wage she did before she had babe in arms.
Hope thats true.

[Post New]by Imbabekakes on May 21, 09 8:56 AM
well I took the advise of the good people here and stopped doing it ... thanks for all the input ..

lwoodard
Herring
Herring
358 Posts

[Post New]by lwoodard on May 21, 09 9:19 AM
I tried it one time .. I got the money I needed but when I put the time back I messed up the game I could not get anything new in store for two days

Atropos
Minnow
Minnow
266 Posts

[Post New]by Atropos on May 21, 09 9:46 AM
The adults continue to make their daily wage whether they work or not. I also read that there is some interest on the money paid out occasionally.

Without pausing the game, leave them alone for a few hours. Also, quit the game at night without pausing. My first family never had high salaries, but managed two home improvements plus new stuff in the first generation.

Dee_P
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by Dee_P on May 21, 09 9:50 AM
If you click on the $ by your money it will tell you how much each person earns in a day and how much interest you will get.

Atropos
Minnow
Minnow
266 Posts

[Post New]by Atropos on May 21, 09 9:53 AM
Wow! Thanks for the tip. I got a whole chart when I clicked on the dollar sign.

Go to: