New Daily Quests *SPOILERS*

cynththemoler
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,948 Posts

New Daily Quests *SPOILERS*

[Post New]by cynththemoler on Jan 20, 15 11:48 PM
Thank you Elephants and BFG , love the new daily quests taking us to different places!

Edited on 01/21/2015 at 12:02:10 PM PST

montall
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

Re:New Daily Quests

[Post New]by montall on Jan 21, 15 2:13 AM
Mine are still taking me to the same old places, well the couple that I have managed to actually do are. Stuck on the Harp in Blossoms at the moment - like always. I need four pole stars and none are forthcoming from the belfry.

cynththemoler
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,948 Posts

[Post New]by cynththemoler on Jan 21, 15 2:58 AM
What level are you montall ? My main game is at level 53 and that is the one taking me to the new places, my other games are still the same old because they are way behind!

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Jan 21, 15 3:00 AM
I've got an old 10 part quest today but I'll look forward to when I have one of the new ones then. Thanks Cyn I expect they are random.

cynththemoler
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,948 Posts

[Post New]by cynththemoler on Jan 21, 15 5:57 AM
Same as with the old ones though FudgeChi watch your inventory!

I started one earlier that requires me to feed pets x 24 bags I presume; I would like to have 24 bags of pet food!

I shall only do them if they fit in with what I am doing, as I did before this update.

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Jan 21, 15 6:06 AM
I'm on level 47 and received a new 10-parter.

So far it's only asking me to do things once, which makes it easier than the old 10-parters. But it's only paying out 30 coins and 1 medallion, rather than the 100 coins and 3 medallions the old 10-parters paid.

ETA: Don't play dice more than asked to with the new dq's. Part one asked me to play dice 1 time. Played the usual three and part 3 asked me to play dice again 1 time.

Edited on 01/21/2015 at 6:09:10 AM PST

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Jan 21, 15 6:47 AM
Could anyone who gets one of the new quests record as much of it as you see? I've got the listing of all the old quests on my desk so I can see what I'll need to do in the later steps and can hold off on crafting or airships until it comes up. Even if you don't finish the longer quests, eventually someone will get all the parts and we can list it complete.
Thanks
Rose

mrs23
Herring
Herring
355 Posts

[Post New]by mrs23 on Jan 21, 15 8:44 AM
TiramaSue wrote:I'm on level 47 and received a new 10-parter.

So far it's only asking me to do things once, which makes it easier than the old 10-parters. But it's only paying out 30 coins and 1 medallion, rather than the 100 coins and 3 medallions the old 10-parters paid.

ETA: Don't play dice more than asked to with the new dq's. Part one asked me to play dice 1 time. Played the usual three and part 3 asked me to play dice again 1 time.

I am on the second part of a 3-parter and I just noticed that it will pay out 100 coins and FOUR medallions. Perhaps this is random and changes like the wheel does????

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Jan 21, 15 8:55 AM
Oh how strange! Like Rosie asked, please keep a record if you can. I will when I get one of the new ones too.

mrs23
Herring
Herring
355 Posts

[Post New]by mrs23 on Jan 21, 15 9:52 AM
UPDATE: The third part of the 3-parter will be giving me 100 coins and SIX medallions.

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Jan 21, 15 10:05 AM
Oh wow! Not that I need medallions but a lot of players do so that's great news

What have you had to do so far, can you remember? Though we haven't got spoiler in the title. Maybe Cynth would add that? If not, if you do remember can you PM me and I'll start a spoiler thread for the new DQ's if people would like that?

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Jan 21, 15 10:07 AM
Fudge............I would LOVE that..........haven't got any of the new DQ's yet.......but if I do I will let you know.

cynththemoler
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,948 Posts

[Post New]by cynththemoler on Jan 21, 15 10:11 AM
ill wisher 3 Parter Mechanogle the Engineer

Search the Headstone x 2
Explore every corner of the Potion Shop x 2
Perhaps you pet can help you x 24

Reward 50 coins
2 pet medallions and a Stability

IMO only worth doing if you can spare the pet food!

ETA - Sorry I confused myself this is one part of a 5 I think for Mechanogle the Engineer!

I didn't think to make a note of the first ones!

The next part is
Something's Missing!
See what you can get in the glass painting x 2
Search the Antique Shop x 2
Fortune smiles upon you x 2

Reward 50 coins
2 pet medallions and a Rage of the Forest.

Now I will see about putting a spoiler in!

(Please girls can you call me Cynth or Cynthia; remember Madame Cyn FudgeChi? I got called that by a Snr Reg and it has put me so against it, hope you don't mind my saying )

Next part (Last part think; sorry about missing first few but someone else might see and get them.)
Universal Mechanism
Search the Column of the Fallen x 2
Search the Doll Showcase x 2
Send a few airships x 240

Reward 50 Coins
2 pet medallions and a The Fungus Among us

(Thanks Susie)

Edited on 01/21/2015 at 2:38:51 PM PST

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Jan 21, 15 10:26 AM
Thanks Cyn Maybe you could put spoiler in title and then we can do them here.

I haven't got the new ones yet, Susie Hope we do tomorrow

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Jan 21, 15 10:49 AM
Wow Cynth...........24 pet food? OUCH!!

ETA..........changed your name , and yes my name is Susie

Edited on 01/21/2015 at 12:41:43 PM PST

cynththemoler
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,948 Posts

Re:New Daily Quests *SPOILERS*

[Post New]by cynththemoler on Jan 21, 15 12:06 PM
Managed to get enough just to use the Christmas pets sbaker2318 (Susie?) thank goodness they don't eat so much - and are more likely to bring back a Golden Chest! Not that I need them for the Avatar now but it all mounts up in the bank!

montall
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by montall on Jan 21, 15 5:46 PM
cynththemoler wrote:What level are you montall ? My main game is at level 53 and that is the one taking me to the new places, my other games are still the same old because they are way behind!

Thanks for that info (I think ) I'm only at level 46 so obviously have a way to go before seeing something new in the daily quests. Oh well, I'll get there - eventually.

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Jan 21, 15 6:22 PM
montall wrote:
cynththemoler wrote:What level are you montall ? My main game is at level 53 and that is the one taking me to the new places, my other games are still the same old because they are way behind!

Thanks for that info (I think ) I'm only at level 46 so obviously have a way to go before seeing something new in the daily quests. Oh well, I'll get there - eventually.

I was at level 47 when I got one of the new DQ's. Which one you get is random.

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Jan 21, 15 6:28 PM
new 10-parter

Mechanogle the Engineer - Something New

1. Broken Carriage x1, Dice x1, Mirror Nave x1
2. Crypt x1, Fortune Wheel x1, Scroll Storage x1
3. Belfry x1, Dice x1, Armor & Banners x1
4. Airship x120, Broken Well x1, Mosaic Panel x1
5. Fire Fountain x1, Dice x1, Doll Showcase x1
6. Elfish Bas-Relief x1, Craft x1, Castle Armory x1
7. Bar Counter x1, Airship x150, Skulls x1

Each part pays 30 coins and 1 pet medallion (also an inventory item such as a polestar, but those will be random and somewhat dependent upon what level you're on)

That's as far as I will get. The airship won't be back in time. This one looks fairly easy as long as you have the airship sitting waiting when you start this series, and you remember to only play dice once each time.

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Jan 22, 15 2:59 AM
Thanks for all this I don't mind you saying at all Cynth, and I do remember Madame

I have a new one but I'm not even starting it because I don't want to use my immortal treasure so soon after the update.
It's a 5 parter and starts:
Helping Hand
Cloud City Customs x2
Griffon Stall x2
Craft x1

Edited on 01/22/2015 at 3:00:58 AM PST

Go to: