Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Royal Flush Solitaire here!

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jan 21, 15 12:37 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you're using.

Edited on 01/21/2015 at 5:50:19 AM PST

scpotamus
Herring
Herring
309 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Royal Flush Solitaire here.

[Post New]by scpotamus on Jan 21, 15 2:50 AM
Cannot download, Avast keeps saying a suspicious item has been detected. It's never had problems with other games. Says it's Win32 evo-gen (susp) ??

Edited on 01/21/2015 at 2:54:02 AM PST

lindaa1
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by lindaa1 on Jan 21, 15 3:48 AM
scpotamus wrote:Cannot download, Avast keeps saying a suspicious item has been detected. It's never had problems with other games. Says it's Win32 evo-gen (susp) ??

I have Avast and it is saying the same thing, probably a false positive but not going to risk it

aoakley455
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by aoakley455 on Jan 21, 15 4:19 AM
This game is a mess. Downloaded OK, at the end I had to download something else for it to play, which I did. First time I tried to play it kept asking for my name, after typing it in 4 different times and hitting the check mark after each time, I exited the game. Second time I tried to play, I hit the play button and it just exited itself, tried this 3 times and it did it each time. It is now uninstalled never to be tried again!! It also deactivated my fairway solitaire game each time, go figure!

Edited on 01/21/2015 at 4:22:04 AM PST

ykempy
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by ykempy on Jan 21, 15 4:42 AM
I couldn't get past repeatedly typing in my name.

xxybcc
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by xxybcc on Jan 21, 15 4:46 AM
Avast would not allow me to download either. This is a rare thing with big fish.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Royal Flush Solitaire here!

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Jan 21, 15 5:50 AM
Hi Everyone,

If there's trouble with getting Royal Flush Solitaire to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

In some cases, we can provide a known solution for technical issues in the Forums. In addition, some of our tech savvy pond residents may also swim by with good tips and suggestions. However, we're unable to provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. This is because the Forums are not well suited for the type of information-gathering and troubleshooting that's needed in order to correct issues of this nature.

If you're unable to get a game working properly using our Help pages or the tips posted here, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact Customer Support on the front page of our Help pages section.

Contacting Customer Support will help us to gather necessary information on what types of systems are being affected by the problem and to share this information with the developer in order to work towards a fix.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting Customer Support, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgWaimea

dueler
Guppy
Guppy
190 Posts

[Post New]by dueler on Jan 21, 15 6:20 AM
lindaa1 wrote:
scpotamus wrote:Cannot download, Avast keeps saying a suspicious item has been detected. It's never had problems with other games. Says it's Win32 evo-gen (susp) ??

I have Avast and it is saying the same thing, probably a false positive but not going to risk it

Same here, wont risk it, needs sorting, also using Avast, checked my quarantine (virus chest) to make sure, but I noticed in it there was three screen savers all from "Fear for sale" (don't know which one) back in september and they all had Win32 evo-gen [susp], strange that, I don't do screen savers.

Edited on 01/21/2015 at 6:21:14 AM PST

badgerfann
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by badgerfann on Jan 21, 15 7:47 AM
Have Win 8 os, game downloaded fine and when I went to install a box popped up saying I needed to repair "Microsoft Visual C ++ 2013 Redistributable (x86)". Thought this was funny as I have never had this occur before. I trust Big Fish, so went ahead and clicked repair.

Game finished installing and when I tried to play screen went black then reverted back to my desktop. There was game music playing and a small box in upper left corner of screen that said Royal Flush Solitaire and that was it. Had to task manager to get out of game. I tried to enter game 3 times (even closing out of BF app and restarting) and got the same problem each time.

[Post New]by magzee4912 on Jan 21, 15 9:38 AM
Same issue as others, downloaded game, direct x and the Microsoft visual c+++, can only put name in no further action. Have done it 3 x's. Running Windows 7 OS

fayeraye
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by fayeraye on Jan 21, 15 11:27 AM
I downloaded it but when I click play all I get is a black box

UPDATE Now I can type my name but, like ppl have said, the game shuts down after you press start

Edited on 01/21/2015 at 12:50:18 PM PST

[Post New]by reorgqueen on Jan 21, 15 8:56 PM
I was able to play but it kept shutting the window down. I reopened the window by telling it to shut down. This game might not be awful but there seem to be some serious issues. Other games have managed to work without requiring a whole different software to be installed prior to playing.

ktfern04
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by ktfern04 on Jan 26, 15 9:55 PM
I downloaded this game on my pc and played it for about 15 minutes. Worked fine. when I tried to play game the next day, the opening screen was so big, I could not access any game buttons so I could not even open the game. Deleted and reinstalled. Same problem. Help!

Game keeps crashing!

[Post New]by ElizabethR1533 on Feb 12, 15 3:26 PM
I've played this game for a couple of weeks now, but it now keeps crashing in the middle of playing!
(It's annoying as I bought a bonus which means I can restart a round without having to rebuy, but because it crashes, when I restart the game, I have to rebuy and waste money).

The following message shows,
"s3e application has stopped working"
"a problem has caused the program to stop working correctly...windows will close the program, etc"

I use windows 7.

Any feedback would help, BF.

[Post New]by ElizabethR1533 on Feb 15, 15 5:24 AM
Hello, BF! My game doesn't work properly, as above!

(I know you've read my post, as you always pounce on anyone who says a mild "swear" word.)

I don't expect you to resolve my issue immediately, but at least acknowledging my post would be appreciated. After all, I have paid for a game that keeps crashing.

bluemoonie
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by bluemoonie on Feb 18, 15 6:50 PM
When I trialed this game, it fit my laptop screen perfectly and was fun to play. After purchase, however, it no longer fits. There are spaces on each side where I can see my desktop, which take away from the visuals, and the worst part is that it's too long, running down behind my toolbar so that I cant see the points I have or use the undo button, gun, or cheater guy w/ any kind of ease...what's up with this? Why would the game be fine during the trial and then a whole different size after purchase? This makes absolutely no sense, & dare I say ~ feels a little like "bait & switch"??

Go to: