Oleellie
Minnow
Minnow
223 Posts

AQUARIUS IS HERE !!

[Post New]by Oleellie on Jan 21, 15 1:02 AM
. . . but apparently a limited time offer at 10 gold!!!

(The catch is . . the timer countdown shows 600-odd hours . . . but the quantity available went down from 426 to 422 in the time it took me to buy one!!

So get them whilst they're hot!!!! . . . Although, IMHO, not really hot . . I've seen prettier warthogs!)

O

Edited on 01/21/2015 at 1:25:30 AM PST

karatopa
Catfish
Catfish
1,550 Posts

Re:AQUARIUS IS HERE !!

[Post New]by karatopa on Jan 21, 15 1:50 AM
Didn't realize they were limited thank you for that

well i got mine but all the ones at half price are gone this is the first time i have seen one of these sales and i have to say i think them unfair and that a more even handed way should be used everybody or nobody

Edited on 01/21/2015 at 2:35:53 AM PST

Oleellie
Minnow
Minnow
223 Posts

[Post New]by Oleellie on Jan 21, 15 4:09 AM

Oh I'm so sorry Kara!!

I posted as soon as I saw they were on sale . . and typed as quickly as I could!

But I agree with you . . to limit the numbers like that . . when half the world would be asleep and completely unaware . . Really not cricket!!

(But I'm glad that at least you got yours!)

O

[Post New]by TerrisRanch on Jan 21, 15 7:10 AM
I don't think the limited time is fair. Everyone should have a chance to get something on sale. Not everyone is one the computer at the same time. Some of us work or sleep. When I got up and got in my manor the sale was already over.

karatopa
Catfish
Catfish
1,550 Posts

[Post New]by karatopa on Jan 21, 15 8:06 AM
thank you again i would not have got mine if not for you Oleellie. no need for you to apologize you did good
i was just sitting there checking the treasure hunt thread, when the word Aquarius caught my eye, because it's my birth sign. When i read it i had to get my skates on fast i was still in night mode having not been awake very long
then when i bought mine it said 39 left and i felt very good
and then i thought about the unfairness of it so felt i had to say my bit and sorry to anyone out there who has to pay full price

Go to: