Kegggie
Guppy
Guppy
168 Posts

Has anyone been able to play this game?

[Post New]by Kegggie on Jan 21, 15 8:21 AM
I've had some of the same problems as people in the technical issues thread but would like to know if anyone has got this game to work as I quite like the description of it. However, no one has posted a review yet.

kim0530
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

Re:Has anyone been able to play this game?

[Post New]by kim0530 on Jan 21, 15 8:54 AM
I have and loving it. I actually had problems in the beginning due to the screen not fitting.. It seems it was too big for my laptop so I had to put it full screen. It's working now. If you know poker and love solitaire it's a must game to buy. I don't know how to play poker so I have to use the tutorial for help. I also had to update my C++
and wondering if that's the problem people are having. Anyway, I'm playing the game and just loving it. It's different that's for sure.

Edited on 01/21/2015 at 8:56:04 AM PST

Kegggie
Guppy
Guppy
168 Posts

[Post New]by Kegggie on Jan 21, 15 9:12 AM
Thanks a lot. I was trying to load it on my netbook as I tend to use that for card games and match 3s but I'll try it on my main laptop.

Valkara
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

[Post New]by Valkara on Jan 21, 15 10:09 AM
Navigation is a nightmare. The music is just noise. No sale.

[Post New]by GREYDAWG on Jan 24, 15 3:49 PM
I downloaded it, but it won't open

ktfinger
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by ktfinger on Feb 15, 15 6:10 AM
I love this game! You have to try and get the points it sez you need with no more than 3 cards left/ It does take a lot of cash to buy extras, I think it is a waste to pay 9 grand for extra bullets. I just can't figure out when I get a perfect score in any given city and i am talking about all 6, 9 or whatever is needed why I don't get any extra cash with all perfect scores. Still trying to figure that part out. Will let you know when I figure it out or if anyone else can help with this it would be much appreciate it.

Sherry__Rose
Minnow
Minnow
233 Posts

[Post New]by Sherry__Rose on Feb 20, 15 1:30 PM
My hubby finished this game yesterday. It's really, really long! He played tournaments around the world, finishing in the U.S. West tour, then there were quarterfinal, semifinal, and final tournaments. I'm still in Western Europe because I've been playing Regency Solitaire so much. For those of you who are having trouble with playing the game, I suggest you write Big Fish customer service and include a Dr. Felix Report for your computer. (You can go to their Help section to learn how to do this.) I did that and found out that I needed a new graphics card driver (I was even instructed on where to find it on the internet), and after I installed it (a very simple process) everything worked fine. Good luck on the technical stuff -- it's an awesome game and well worth the small amount of trouble to fix.

Go to: