level 37

[Post New]by scheister on Jan 21, 15 2:12 PM
How do you get iron? A lot is needed but there is no Iron Mine and only three to pick up. Yes I agree with everyone. This game sucks.

marebito
Minnow
Minnow
283 Posts

Re:level 37

[Post New]by marebito on Jan 21, 15 2:22 PM
You need to trade for it. There is a trader to the left of one of the bottom towers and another straight up from the Musketeers' barracks. One takes wood + gold while the other takes stone and gold. You can also get it from the lumps of iron (bluish rocks). Good luck and have fun!

jcballar
Guppy
Guppy
138 Posts

[Post New]by jcballar on Jan 23, 15 7:58 AM
It took me almost an HOUR to complete this level and, at the very end, I still have an open task: REPAIR THE BRIDGE

I REPAIRED THE BRIDGE prior to rescuing the cardinal! So frustrating to have to shut the level down as "uncompleted" after all that work.

Cannot even consider playing any more of this game today. Maybe tomorrow ...

marebito
Minnow
Minnow
283 Posts

[Post New]by marebito on Jan 23, 15 11:10 AM
@jcballar
Psst. The bridge and the cardinal is on level 38. ^^; But yeah, that was a nasty bug to run into. It's not listed as a level goal until after you save the cardinal, so why would you repair something that takes far fewer resources than the cardinal. I did the same thing and posted it over here as a warning for folks, but... :/

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/345000.page

[Post New]by cassandra63 on Jan 24, 15 9:52 PM
Help!!! How do I get enough gold to destroy the barrier to the gold mine and make gold? I only have one lump, worth three, but I need six for the barrier. Victoria has no power ups to double the lump of gold. None of the level two bakery or sawmill upgrades have cost gold. Did I spend it somewhere else?

marebito
Minnow
Minnow
283 Posts

[Post New]by marebito on Jan 24, 15 11:35 PM
Don't forget to equip the belt booster (+1 gold to quarry). It should provide you with enough gold to break through to the gold mine and start producing gold for the level. Good luck and have fun!

Go to: