Tutorial glitch please help!

[Post New]by May878 on Jan 21, 15 3:04 PM
I first downloaded this game about two years ago for the iPad and enjoyed the game very much however was able to buy the full version at the time. I now bought the game only to be stuck in this tutorial loop where I can't skip it and the broom leaves my inventory every time I go to the window. If anyone knows what to do to fix this please let me know. I'd really like to play this game.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:Tutorial glitch please help!

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Jan 22, 15 8:45 AM
Hi May878,

I'm sorry to hear that there's some trouble with moving through the game's tutorial. Since you're unable to skip this, I would recommend that you contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always glad to help.

Since this is a post regarding a technical issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. However, I hope that you'll be able to get the help you need via the information listed above.

If you have any other technical issues with Fierce Tales: The Dog's Heart Collector's Edition, please feel free to repost in the dedicated Tech Thread for this game:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Fierce Tales: The Dog's Heart Collector's Edition here!

bfgWaimea

Go to: