SweetNellyBly
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

Questions for those on levels 55-59

[Post New]by SweetNellyBly on Jan 21, 15 9:34 PM
How do you get there without opening some of the HOS, I don't see anyone on the scoreboard with me except for one person and their score is very low, is there a glitch?

Just curious to see if I can skip opening some of them and not have to spend coin. Can you use diamonds to obtain the item for the quest?

Thanks for the strategy advice!

gernespieler
Catfish
Catfish
1,615 Posts

Re:Questions for those on levels 55-59

[Post New]by gernespieler on Jan 21, 15 10:22 PM
it is not possible to get to the end of the update without opening the HOS and as you need the new parts this HOS give to craft some of the parts you have the ? so one cannot just buy the parts . For the scores I guess there is a glitch as I realised that my scores are quite different from HOS to HOS , unfortunately I cannot compare my scores to those of my friends as I am still on my own

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Jan 22, 15 1:24 AM
I, too, am on my own in the HOS at present. I miss seeing my friends who are usually way above me as my computer is so slow I could not possibly get a high score. I am not worried about being last but I would like to see my friends back.

aussie_Dot
Flounder
Flounder
2,429 Posts

[Post New]by aussie_Dot on Jan 22, 15 1:49 AM
I am on my own in the HOS (all of them) as well. I wasn't until I downloaded the update & viola! all my friends disappeared off the score table. Fingers crossed they fix the glitch & then we can all have our friends back on the score board.

SweetNellyBly: gernespieler is right, the game is designed so we need to open all areas, HOS & ZZ.

SweetNellyBly
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by SweetNellyBly on Jan 22, 15 5:13 PM
Thanks for the advice,

The 3 new HOS Arbor, Mushroom and Moss and Warden's Hut are all that I've opened so far, only one of those displays anyone else, the rest of my HOS show all. I got caught in the glitch and have the max score on several, I usually show up as #6 which does not bother me at all (I know others love to compete against their friends or just against their own score), just like to see others in there with me.

Do either of you use a gaming mouse, just heard about these today- - behind on tech stuff.

SewBuggy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by SewBuggy on Jan 25, 15 10:00 PM
I am on level 54 i also did the Guardian chest...Waxman in the Arbor...Night watch safe...but now my quest from the character in Elvyn Forest sent me after the Waxman and it shows I have to pay the $9,300 to open it again..did yall have this problem or is it a different one on top of the other one???? Im confused...please advise..dont have that money to pay it twice...ty

SweetNellyBly
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by SweetNellyBly on Jan 26, 15 8:21 PM
I looked back through my lists and TT's list and both show only opening the Arbor (9.3k) once, you must have lost progress did you notice anything else missing; coins, diamonds, crafted item/s etc. Next one is for Valeria for a ZZ, Night Watch Safe for 9.5k.

Go to: