Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

Gahhh!! This Poor, Abandoned Child!!

[Post New]by Yaelle on Jan 21, 15 11:46 PM
Hi. I bought the game through Big Fish's iPhone page and I've been happily playing it for the past couple of weeks...
BUT once I settled down & had a baby and made that awful but necessary decision to return to the workforce, I started having marital strife. Talk about art imitating life!
The thing is, I keep on leaving the poor little brat at the daycare. But I can find NO option for not leaving him there. I've tried everything. I've looked everywhere. My husband hates me at this point lol & I cant even imagine the psychological damage that must be happening to Yaelle Jr.

I tried speaking to all the other characters by looking at the options for phone calls...I tried all of the options within the daycare & at home..? I cant see a thing. I'm thinking I had better just avoid the game til somebody lets me know what to do before I get some sort of trophy for killing off real AND fake marriages.

Re:Gahhh!! This Poor, Abandoned Child!!

[Post New]by jeanieeneyart on Apr 29, 15 8:46 PM
This is just to funny, sorry... But there is a icon on top of the day care building when it's time to pick up your kids. It is at the end of the day and you need to pick the child up from day care. That's all there is to it. Good luck. I have left my kids there also. LMAO

Go to: