bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Youda Marina - Released on May 20, 2009

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 19, 09 11:00 PM
Youda Marina brings together all the fun of landscape design with exciting Time Management action! Build the Marina of your dreams and get some sun and fun each time you play. Be creative with your exotic harbor and have fun managing its everyday problems. As the harbor master you will be responsible for keeping all your Marina visitors happy and spending money. Create the most beautiful marina in the world!

yppJeanie
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

Re:Youda Marina - Released on May 20, 2009

[Post New]by yppJeanie on May 20, 09 3:40 AM
I was soooo excited when this came out, and when it came out on BFG (cuz i won't buy games elsewhere) I was sooo happy! Thinking I'd have to wait til next month to get it, I was a lil bummed, but then it became possible to get it....and I am so happy I did!

One thing that's always annoyed me is the fact that I can get through vid games really fast, and these days it seems like that they are being made with shorter and shorter time frames...which I can understand to a point, as there's so many games one has to put out to 'stay in the game'....but I gotta say, you do lose fans when there's not enough content (game developers, not BFG :p)

I absolutely loved this game, and I'm only on the second 'island'. It was hard to leave the first island, it's so addicting ^^. I do wish there were more items for sale, but that's only a desire....this game is packed with a lot of fun, variety, and takes a bit of effort to get through. And it takes a while to get through it, a huge plus with me ^^. I recently purchased Youda Camper...I had loved the trial, but to find out it's only one 'camping' grounds...I was sorta sad This has made me very happy...and frankly I think the idea of it is pretty unique...and that is definitely hard to come by these days. So applause to Youda!

[Post New]by kamnet on May 21, 09 4:39 PM
I think I've found a bug!

Playing Campaign, on the Island, for some reason I cannot put a Big Terminal on the north/top side of the island. I can put them on the east and west sides, but when I try to put it on the top either the graphic for the terminal freezes in the middle of the screen and will not go away, or it will start to build, but the graphic for the terminal continues to move with the mouse, you cannot select any other elements on the screen (including trying to quit or exit the game) and the Big Terminal is never built.

Aggravating because the north side is where all the 95+ sized ships come in.

IIPhase
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by IIPhase on May 28, 09 1:38 AM
Send a detailed description to BF support maybe they will put it forward to the developer.

kamnet wrote:I think I've found a bug!

Playing Campaign, on the Island, for some reason I cannot put a Big Terminal on the north/top side of the island. I can put them on the east and west sides, but when I try to put it on the top either the graphic for the terminal freezes in the middle of the screen and will not go away, or it will start to build, but the graphic for the terminal continues to move with the mouse, you cannot select any other elements on the screen (including trying to quit or exit the game) and the Big Terminal is never built.

Aggravating because the north side is where all the 95+ sized ships come in.

badoodie
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by badoodie on May 30, 09 2:06 PM
This is by far the best of all the Youda games. Is definitely one of those games that I'll go back to playing again, unlike others that you never play again after finishing it.

[Post New]by dessman on Jun 10, 09 9:06 PM
Congrats to the makers of this game. I love that you can play this game literally forever. Once you complete your tasks you can continue going. So many of the games end and then you have nothing left to play. We need more games like this. Thank you!

[Post New]by Dragonclaws0554 on Jun 11, 09 6:46 PM
Its a great game, too bad it has a lot of issues and bugs that need to be worked out.

Meisie84
Guppy
Guppy
134 Posts

[Post New]by Meisie84 on Mar 20, 10 1:16 PM
Love this game! Bought it as the DD but if I had known how neat it was...I would gladly have paid full price! More like this one please!

ps the only bug/hitch I found was when the boats got stuck at the bottom of the screen on the shoreline map. Eventually they piled up so high, others could not get through, but I was learning the game, so may have made mistakes.

Edited on 03/20/2010 at 1:18:12 PM PST

Go to: