bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Youda Marina forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 19, 09 11:00 PM
Welcome to Youda Marina forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Youda Marina players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Youda Marina forum

[Post New]by ralexia on Jun 6, 09 4:59 AM
I love the game! However, runtime occurs when I delete a player. Appreciate advice! Thanks!

[Post New]by sandsandles on Jun 16, 09 12:51 PM
Has there been a "fix" / patch for the run-time error problem yet?

What do you recommend?

Patiently waiting!!

[Post New]by judithyonna on Apr 26, 10 4:22 AM
Even in starting i faced run-time error problem, and did not know what to do and some were on the net i found some one writing about that people facing run time error with the particular game should contact the support and i did so and they fixed it for me.

alie4u
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by alie4u on Jun 2, 10 4:16 AM
A fun and addictive game, nice graphics, timed mode and relax mode, easy to learn but need to pay special attention to tasks.

I like this game and hope you will give it a try.

sam1isno1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by sam1isno1 on Jun 3, 10 11:49 PM
Truly wonderful game that has really left me spellbound, hard to play yet interesting. It is way worth paying for. Youda have always brought good games for us.

getmee
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by getmee on Jun 8, 10 5:55 AM
I simply love the game! It's awesome!!! It's really exciting and even though it's a game I still get nervous will my marina be successful.

[Post New]by Daredevils on Jun 10, 10 4:40 AM
Awesome game!!! I must appreciate the effort and the creative idea which they have put in to build the game.

Lisa522
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by Lisa522 on Jul 5, 10 5:04 PM
This is a pretty engaging game. Demoed it (and ended up buying it). The demo hour FLEW by quickly. You basically are building and running a marina. You build the docks and manage the ships that come in, as well as all the nearby attractions (bars, restaurants, hotels, hospitals, etc.) Very original gameplay and was a little tricky to learn (I thought I understood fully after tutorial but realized shortly after that I didn't fully grasp it - but then figured it out on my own). A good building game - and unlike all the others.

I would give this one 4 out of 5 stars.

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Jul 13, 10 6:08 AM
Right off the bat, I am not a time management game player. Only two have sucked me in: Royal Envoy and Fairy Godmother Tycoon. I just do not have the patience or ability to manage time in real life and it carries over to my game playing genre's. I think that's why TM's and me do not agree.

Youda Marina, from Youda Games, is a time management game of building your very own marina. You choose the design of the landings and docks, hotels, restaurants, bars, outdoor attractions, shopping, you name it. The game starts in a tutorial mode called Campaign before Relaxed play is unlocked. That happened when I leveled up to business partner. Campaign is made of levels, each level with it's own milestones to be accomplished. At the end of a level,you're given the choice whether to take some time to famaliarize yourself with your marina or keep playing. I chose the keep playing so as to progress as far as possible in the game on my one hour demo.

The graphics were just okay for me and the music so-so. I had a difficult time keeping up with dock sizes to accomodate boat requests. And still deal with the angry boat owners complaining about not enough hotels, restaurants, attractions, etcetera. I got to the point where I ignored them. Pretty much like I ignore complainers in real life. The day to night to day lighting changes were very cool. It was the only time reference that I could relate to. Somehow, in my one hour, I progressed to a business partner on the marina. Which shocks the heck out of me with my slow response to fires in my buildings. Heck, even the fire station was on fire and dang near burned down.

While this isn't my type of game, I can see the attraction to it's game play style. Definately, I'd suggest this game to a TM newbie for a taste of this genre.

[Post New]by crazy_jack on Jul 15, 10 12:32 AM
Youda Marina is an awesome game. I must appreciate the effort and creative ideas to built this game. Simply love to play it.

[Post New]by crazy_jack on Aug 6, 10 2:37 AM
I love that game! It is awesome having the opportunity to make your own marina. It's really exciting.

mnche
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by mnche on Aug 9, 10 2:55 AM
I really enjoy playing Youda Marina game. It is really a new kind of time management game.

[Post New]by joyanawilliams on Aug 26, 10 1:32 AM
I like playing this game. If it would be free then every one would have enjoyed it.

[Post New]by chloe_audrey on Sep 15, 10 5:27 AM
I like playing this game. If it would be free then every one would have enjoyed it.

[Post New]by Anoushka123 on Sep 22, 10 5:40 AM
A beautiful and interesting game. The game can be played long with enthusiasm, since always new coastal sections are unlocked.

[Post New]by cool_chill on Oct 8, 10 5:22 AM
Has to be one of the best simulation games around, but the downside is its not the full version, and on my game, there was a sort of traffic accident on the sea, and all the boats were blocked.

habte
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by habte on Feb 6, 11 11:42 PM
i love this game but i hate the fact that it is only a demo and u have 2 buy the full version!

FbiSpy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by FbiSpy on Feb 25, 11 4:00 AM
Best game ever!!!! I like totally have to get the ful l version!!!!

[Post New]by ira_hannah on Apr 20, 11 2:46 AM
Best game ever!!!! I like totally have to get the full version!!!!

Go to: