Minoosis
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

Help for someone who lost everything during the Christmas crash

[Post New]by Minoosis on Jan 22, 15 9:02 AM
Is there any kind soul who can see fit to gift me any of the Christmas cards/gifts that they have extra please. I probably won't be able to reciprocate for a while because I can only gift 5 friends a day. I will try and send you something if I can.

I lost everything on December 11th and was told by Michael it was of no use to play until they had my original game back up because they couldn't merge them. Well I got the bad news and I can't be found and everything is gone...I had completed all my Christmas tasks before the crash.

My ID is i659635

Thank you,
Minoosis

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

Re:Help for someone who lost everything during the Christmas crash

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Jan 22, 15 10:03 AM
Awww, that's terrible I don't play iOS but I'm sure players that do will come along and help you out. Good luck

Minoosis
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by Minoosis on Jan 22, 15 11:13 AM
Thank you. I guess I should have said iOS. Thank you anyways. It was a glitch with the Christmas update. If we weren't on Facebook you lost everything. A lot of people are starting over.

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Jan 22, 15 12:51 PM
Oh no I'm replying to get you back to the first page because I know there are generous iOS players out there. There is a thread about cards for iOS players, I think that's on the first page too. It might help you to put your problem there too

Gemmam77
Clownfish
Clownfish
511 Posts

[Post New]by Gemmam77 on Jan 22, 15 2:16 PM
Minors is,

I will add you and try to help out, I still have some spare Christmas eggs and cards, I am sorry that I cannot gift everyday as I have a lot friends already who are being very patient whilst I help out with cards so people can catch up but I'm sure other IOS players will join in and help.

Have you visited the facebook page for IPad users, there are many people on there that will help.

Minoosis
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by Minoosis on Jan 22, 15 2:58 PM
I'm one of those old codgers who doesn't have a facebook account. My husband does, but I never felt to need to join.

I would be grateful for any help you can give me.

Minoosis

Gemmam77
Clownfish
Clownfish
511 Posts

[Post New]by Gemmam77 on Jan 23, 15 2:31 AM
Not sure wether you have to have an Facebook account to look at the Midnight Castle iPad users page, you could ask your husband to take a peek as there are lots of people willing to help on there.

LadyMya
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by LadyMya on Jan 23, 15 6:36 AM
Hi

I still have some Christmas cards left. I will add you to my friend list. Please check pm.

1Arwyn
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by 1Arwyn on Jan 23, 15 11:03 AM
I'm in the same boat as you, down from 43 to 6! I've added you to my friends list, Arwyn i798595, I'll send cards starting tomorrow.

Go to: