photograph
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

End of bonus chapter?????

[Post New]by photograph on Jan 22, 15 5:19 PM
Hero is running with horseman after her. Ground opens up and she falls into a hole in the ground. Ax man offers her his hand. Game switches back to original game.
Is that all there is to the bonus game?

Edited on 01/22/2015 at 5:19:54 PM PST

End of bonus chapter?????

[Post New]by akhnaton on Feb 1, 15 4:08 PM
photograph wrote:Hero is running with horseman after her. Ground opens up and she falls into a hole in the ground. Ax man offers her his hand. Game switches back to original game.
Is that all there is to the bonus game?

Hi! I am having EXACTLY the same issue here!!?? I don't get it. I hope someone can tell us what to do, 'cause I don't think this is right... I can't even go back to the bonus-game and continue from where this strange thing happened, and I don't want to spend loads of time on playing the bonus-part again, only to be kicked off the same way again......

Hello??? Someone out there please help us!!???

-a-

Re:End of bonus chapter?????

[Post New]by bootsiebri on Feb 1, 15 5:31 PM
Same things happen to me.........

[Post New]by akhnaton on Feb 4, 15 6:46 AM
bootsiebri wrote:Same things happen to me.........

hi there!

-wrote to BIG FISH telling them about the problem, and that we're not getting any response on the forum... hopefully, BF will return with an answer soon, and either post it here, or directly to me. I will let you know the outcome if I get a direct answer.

stay cool!

me

ChocPeng
Herring
Herring
346 Posts

[Post New]by ChocPeng on Feb 9, 15 10:01 PM
akhnaton wrote:
bootsiebri wrote:Same things happen to me.........

hi there!

-wrote to BIG FISH telling them about the problem, and that we're not getting any response on the forum... hopefully, BF will return with an answer soon, and either post it here, or directly to me. I will let you know the outcome if I get a direct answer.

stay cool!

me

Just to let you know, BFG staff do not participate in the forums. They don't come here and answer questions – ever.

The point of the technical forums is for members to communicate their technical issues, accomplishing two things:

1. perhaps another member had the same problem and can offer you a solution, or

2. if there are numerous posts about the exact same problem, forum moderators may alert a BFG staff member.

I hope this helps.

scippie
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by scippie on Feb 12, 15 5:57 PM
ChocPeng: Sorry your explanation makes no sense to me. Suzanne is the name of the female character in the main game (you, the player). In the bonus game you play the dwarf, showing the events that happen before the dwarf and the female meet.

beamer37
Minnow
Minnow
280 Posts

[Post New]by beamer37 on Feb 15, 15 10:39 AM
As usual BF screwed up and we, who paid for the game, suffer even though we paid for this game.

beamer37
Minnow
Minnow
280 Posts

[Post New]by beamer37 on Feb 15, 15 11:32 AM
Akhbator was exactly right. It does the same thing if you go back. Another ripoff

LadyJane50
Guppy
Guppy
183 Posts

[Post New]by LadyJane50 on Apr 21, 15 8:44 AM
From what I can tell, that is the ending of the bonus chapter. In the bonus chapter you are playing the part of the dwarf and you have to get the magic hammer. Your goal is to help Suzanne.

When you use the hammer on the ground to help Suzanne, you then see the cut scene when Suzanne falls to safety and the horseman rides past. This is the exact scene you should have already have come across when you played the actual game.

I thought the bonus chapter ended great!

callmepops
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by callmepops on Sep 2, 15 10:42 AM
The end is the beginning. The horse before the cart

Go to: