Margie413
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

Level 16

[Post New]by Margie413 on Jan 22, 15 8:02 PM
Have tried this level several different ways. I have used +1 for stone/wood to build it up. But still running short on stone for the catapult. Any suggestions/help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Also short on wood.

Edited on 01/22/2015 at 8:30:15 PM PST

marebito
Minnow
Minnow
283 Posts

Re:Level 16

[Post New]by marebito on Jan 23, 15 1:03 AM
Here's a method that worked well for me and didn't require switching between boosters (might be faster/easier if you did, but there's no room for error with wood). Both workers should be working towards each goal without wandering too much (ex. minimal stone use except for route to the bakery, followed by the quarry until after the quarry is built).

Bonuses:
- speed whenever possible

Boosters:
- gloves (+1 wood)

Order:
- upgrade camp
- work directly towards the bakery, repair it, and immediately upgrade it
- work towards quarry, repair and immediately upgrade it
- repair the iron mine
- work towards the Craftsman's house then the catapult, but concentrate a bit more on gathering materials to repair them.
- repair house first then catapult.

Hope it works for you. Good luck and have fun!

Edited on 01/23/2015 at 1:04:37 AM PST

Margie413
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by Margie413 on Jan 23, 15 5:31 PM
Hey marebito, thanks for the tips. It worked the second time around for me. LOL I forgot to change my booster. I reckon before I was concentrating on using both boosters and also trying to repair the holes Probably the reason I couldn't upgrade my quarry. Thanks again and happy playing to you.

elizaew
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
408 Posts

[Post New]by elizaew on Jan 26, 15 3:39 PM
I am coming up short 1 wood every time I play no matter what I do. I am using the wood booster. Any ideas anyone?

marebito
Minnow
Minnow
283 Posts

[Post New]by marebito on Jan 26, 15 9:40 PM
Chances are that you missed using gloves on one log since the above method has no margin for error for wood. One way to make sure you're not missing one is to start the level, set your boosters, and then restart the level. At that point, it's important to make sure you do not touch the equipped boosters throughout the entire level.

If you're still missing one wood, there's another way to do this level. It takes longer (can be done with 3 stars, too) and allows for a little more leeway WRT wood supplies. Basically, the instructions are the exact same as listed above except the quarry is only repaired and not upgraded. Since stone will be in lower supply, it's best to concentrate on gathering stone supplies as soon as they become available while working towards the craftsman's house and catapult.

Hope that gets you through this level. Good luck and have fun!

elizaew
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
408 Posts

[Post New]by elizaew on Jan 27, 15 10:16 AM
Got it finally! Thanks for all the suggestions. Now I'm stuck on level 17. This game requires a lot more strategy than these games typically do.

Go to: