Can't move firward

[Post New]by RFrech on Jan 23, 15 4:20 AM
My app is stuck on the completed 'flight' page and won't let my 'tap to continue' - the home button doesn't work on the page either - think there may be a break in the code or something. Would really like to finish the game but can't move past this page. Any help

Re:Can't move firward

[Post New]by steger11 on Jan 29, 15 8:49 AM
I am also stuck on the earhart page of pioneers...the puzzles have been solved but the game won't let me move on. I finally uninstalled the game but am in no mood to go through all the pages to get back to where I was to see if reinstallation helped.

Can't move firward

[Post New]by Lolly2705 on Apr 30, 15 11:33 AM
RFrech wrote:My app is stuck on the completed 'flight' page and won't let my 'tap to continue' - the home button doesn't work on the page either - think there may be a break in the code or something. Would really like to finish the game but can't move past this page. Any help

I have exactly same issue, deleted and reinstalled & replayed to only get the same issue fix please!!!

Re:Can't move firward

[Post New]by Nayaa123 on May 22, 15 4:24 PM
I am having the same issue. I can't move forward after the flight level is complete. The page is just frozen. I can't tap to continue either. I've completed the game twice now and even bought the full version for iPhone to play it but it doesn't work.

Did it work for anyone else?

Can't move firward

[Post New]by Nayaa123 on May 22, 15 10:01 PM
Lolly2705 wrote:
RFrech wrote:My app is stuck on the completed 'flight' page and won't let my 'tap to continue' - the home button doesn't work on the page either - think there may be a break in the code or something. Would really like to finish the game but can't move past this page. Any help

I have exactly same issue, deleted and reinstalled & replayed to only get the same issue fix please!!!

Did it work for you all?? I still can't get the game to move forward :/

Go to: