ZuluDawn13
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

To Developers

[Post New]by ZuluDawn13 on Jan 23, 15 8:27 PM
I have bought each of the 3 games now and this last edition was much improved on the last game.

Now that we don't have to deal with pesky robbers on every level, I enjoy this editon much more but..

The one thing that annoys me is that there is no Relaxed Mode in the true sense. Ok we can continue playing if we are out of time, but, I would like to get the chance to take my time, enjoy the scenery, think things through and still get the gold like other game developers allow me to do.

I don't like the levels where you have to try and sneak past the cops and turn off alarms and operate switches all over the place - eek. I can do without them and I think a SKIP should be an option for those levels. That way, when we look at the overall map, we haven't got Exclamation marks on them to show they are not at the Gold level.

So please, give us a true Relaxed Mode with gold and let us Skip those silly turn off the alarms and switches level - includes the Maze. I don't think I can buy the next game if these Options are not available to me.

I guess I'm not the only older player out there who hasn't got the good eyesight and hand dexterity that younger fish have to complete each level with Gold.

Re:To Developers

[Post New]by kiwifarmgirl on Feb 3, 15 8:51 AM
I too am an older player and I completely endorse your message.

Badut
Herring
Herring
345 Posts

[Post New]by Badut on Feb 16, 15 3:20 AM
I whole heartedly agree - and I would like it soooo much better, if there was no developers records to beat on the sneaking and or coin frenzy levels.

Most of us love the thinking out the strategy and the stress - to a degree but those levels are irritating and annoying.

Otherwise great games with lot of challenges - and especially the many trophees to win is fun. They prolong the game play which is just great.

Ohh - IMHO of course

v_l_c
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by v_l_c on Feb 16, 15 5:40 AM
I would love, love, love this game, if I could get to the end of the it without it resetting on me for the sixth time!!!

I am not the only one that's been complaining about this. It is not a technical issue with my computer. It is a glitch in your game that needs to be addressed.

This is the fifth time that my game has been erased when I was half way or further through the game!!!!

This is very frustrating when you are getting all gold levels and medals and then BAM, it starts me all over...Please fix this glitch. Thank you.

[Post New]by earlyriser09 on Mar 8, 15 1:55 AM
I actually like the sneaking levels. I like that it breaks things up and actually seems like a break after the other levels.
What I don't like is that beating the developers records on several of the coin frenzy levels seems impossible. There is apparently some "trick" to beating them, but there is no guide to that. Even with this being a "Collectors Edition" and having the step by step directions for the other levels, on the four highest coin frenzy levels I have not been able to beat the records (the only ones I haven't yet) even though I have been trying for several weeks.
I also don't like the glitch that causes red errors to cover my screen while playing (especially in the last level in the extras). Why is there no fix to this yet?

To Developers

[Post New]by OnWisconsin on Aug 11, 15 8:48 AM
I so agree!

ZuluDawn13 wrote:I have bought each of the 3 games now and this last edition was much improved on the last game.

Now that we don't have to deal with pesky robbers on every level, I enjoy this editon much more but..

The one thing that annoys me is that there is no Relaxed Mode in the true sense. Ok we can continue playing if we are out of time, but, I would like to get the chance to take my time, enjoy the scenery, think things through and still get the gold like other game developers allow me to do.

I don't like the levels where you have to try and sneak past the cops and turn off alarms and operate switches all over the place - eek. I can do without them and I think a SKIP should be an option for those levels. That way, when we look at the overall map, we haven't got Exclamation marks on them to show they are not at the Gold level.

So please, give us a true Relaxed Mode with gold and let us Skip those silly turn off the alarms and switches level - includes the Maze. I don't think I can buy the next game if these Options are not available to me.

I guess I'm not the only older player out there who hasn't got the good eyesight and hand dexterity that younger fish have to complete each level with Gold.

[Post New]by OnWisconsin on Aug 11, 15 8:51 AM
Is there a good strategy guide to expIain what you aII are taIking about. I adore this game series...

PIease come up with the NEXT VERSION....

[Post New]by Raqual on Sep 15, 15 8:30 PM
If you click on the QUESTION MARK symbal in the top left of your game screen it tells you how to win each level...including the sneaky ones....

Go to: