Stuck on Act 2 Can't get to Act 3

[Post New]by unicat39 on May 20, 09 3:54 PM
I have done everything. The checklist is all done, every paper, book or pamplet has been read. I have used the binoculars in the tower & saw the sub & red sail boat. I have done everything all the walkthroughs say to do, but I am stuck. I have talked to everyone & been everywhere I can go. Oh & when I ask for a hint, he tells me nothing. Here is a list of my inventory:
SketchPad
Seadrift Island Brochure
binoculars
tablets
magazine
empty bottle
glass of dark rum
ruined life buoy
chicken feathers
scissors
bank funds
blank typing paper
key(safe)
Hotel floor plan
St. patricks brochure
tennis ball
bottle of boat varnish
swimming foat
spatula
cough syrup
stethoscope
Book, Birding on Devon's Shores

Any help will be appreciated, I have restarted the game 3 times & still can't get to Act 3.

Edited on 05/20/2009 at 3:54:51 PM PST

kiedon
Clownfish
Clownfish
552 Posts

Re:Stuck on Act 2 Can't get to Act 3

[Post New]by kiedon on May 20, 09 5:41 PM
there is quite a bit you have not done or discovered. Or acted upon. You have not used your inventory at all or not much. I have not played in a while. You should consult a walkthrough because you are missing things just to send you on your way. Try going to the office and using the scissors on the bottom of the statue for starters.

[Post New]by unicat39 on May 20, 09 7:50 PM
I have followed 3 differant walkthroughs for this game. If you are talking about the statue on the managers desk, you don't use scissors on that you use a key to open the bottom to get another key that is for the safe. As for using my inventory, I had a lot more things than that that I already used. Plus some of my inventory has been used, but they have not deleted them items. Like the safe key or the bird book I still have them but I used them. I am only in Act 2 so there is not any more ways to use any of my inventory that I can find. I have gone over & over the 3 differant walkthroughs I had found & according to them I have done everything it says to do.

Edited on 05/20/2009 at 7:53:20 PM PST

[Post New]by unicat39 on May 23, 09 3:48 PM
Well I knew I had done everything there was to do. I have now figured out how to go on to act 3. Nobody bothered to tell me there was a patch for this game. Once I downloaded the patch it went on to act 3. So you see I was right that everything that had to be done was done & that everything in my inventory was correct.

[Post New]by BBBB46 on Apr 14, 11 4:14 PM
I"m sorry. But what is a PATCH

[Post New]by anniemoo on Oct 23, 12 2:57 PM
i have done everything on act 2 cant get on act 3 downloaded a patch that aint working HELP

Go to: