zykta
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

Boosts

[Post New]by zykta on Jan 24, 15 5:12 PM
Is there may be a you tube video or something that tells you how to use all the boosts that are available ? I have had one boost now for a while and have no idea how to use it.

Thanks

bfgLianorm
608 Posts

Re:Boosts

[Post New]by bfgLianorm on Jan 27, 15 1:42 PM
Hi zykta,

Like you, I was curious on how to use some of the boosts that are available in the game. While I'm not sure if we have a Youtube link for how to use all of the boosts within the game, we do have a few resources available to help you though the game.

My favorite one that I use is the Gummy Drop Headquarters! FAQ, Help & News!. Here, I can not only go to the Forums, but also the Big Fish Games Youtube channel where we have released some helpful How to videos.

One video that I think might help to answer your question is the video listed below:

This Week in Gummy - Super Boosts

If you still have questions, we'll be more then happy to help.

Hope this helps
bfgLianorm

redroo
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

Re:Boosts

[Post New]by redroo on Jan 29, 15 5:42 PM
The best and least expensive boost is the SPADE and you get three for 100 coins. It will remove those pesky timed gummys, so if you have one about to explode use the spade to save yourself. Also you have just about lined up 5 gummys and the middle one is two lines out, use the spade to drop it down. And trying to get the souvenier off the board and you can always use a spade for the last pesky gummy. It is my favourite boost.

Go to: