bigflipper
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

airship tower advice needed PLEASE

[Post New]by bigflipper on Jan 24, 15 5:31 PM
Hi can somebody please tell me how we can find the correct things to fill the crates with my ship needs to go out for a daily quest but i am 4 clay tablets short... when i click on the find button i do the HOS i am told to do but never get the clay tablets i need have any of you any ideas PLEASE ?????

SIMMOJU
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

Re:airship tower advice needed PLEASE

[Post New]by SIMMOJU on Jan 24, 15 5:44 PM
All you can do is stock pile them till you need them.
You can put them in your friends list,but the only way to get lots is to do all the HOS scenes a lot.

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Jan 24, 15 5:59 PM
Just to add...the find button doesn't work for the daily quests only the character's quests. As SIMMOJU said, there is no easy way. Just do the HOSs over and over and over again.

bayouguy
Clownfish
Clownfish
815 Posts

[Post New]by bayouguy on Jan 24, 15 6:18 PM
To add a little more.

Each HOS gives 3 or 4 items. You get a coin reward, an item for inventory and 1 item only from one or two of the following categories: pet food, airship items or stamps.

1. You always get coins.
2. You always get an inventory item (Glowing Darkness, Immortal Treasure, etc.)
3. You always get an item of pet food, airship items or stamps.
4. Sometimes you get an item from one of the categories listed in 3 but not from the same category as the third item.

Confused???

Gonzo

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Jan 24, 15 6:27 PM
Yes

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Jan 24, 15 6:43 PM
bayouguy wrote:To add a little more.

Each HOS gives 3 or 4 items. You get a coin reward, an item for inventory and 1 item only from one or two of the following categories: pet food, airship items or stamps.

1. You always get coins.
2. You always get an inventory item (Glowing Darkness, Immortal Treasure, etc.)
3. You always get an item of pet food, airship items or stamps.
4. Sometimes you get an item from one of the categories listed in 3 but not from the same category as the third item.

Confused???

Gonzo

I'm not. Perhaps you are?

In my game, when I complete a hidden object scene:

1) I always get coins
2) I always get an inventory item
3) I always get an airship item
4) I sometimes (about 50% of the time) get either pet food, a stamp, or one of those oh so useless so far Gifts for a Friend.

geniegal
Clownfish
Clownfish
603 Posts

[Post New]by geniegal on Jan 24, 15 6:51 PM
You do NOT always get an airship item. And as the airships start requiring more items, you sometimes fall short of one item or another. The find feature will find a HOS that may or may not even give you an airship item. Put the items you are running short of on your wish list.

bayouguy
Clownfish
Clownfish
815 Posts

[Post New]by bayouguy on Jan 24, 15 6:52 PM
No, I'm not confused either. I don't always get an airship item. The only change I would make to my original post is to note that "Gifts for a Friend" are included in the stamps category.

I always receive:

1st item = coins
2nd item = inventory item
3rd item = an airship item, pet food or stamp (including GFAF).

Sometimes (@50%) I receive:

4th item = an airship item, pet food or stamp (including GFAF). The 4th item is never a duplicate of the 3rd item. I never receive 2 airship items, 2 pet foods, or 2 stamps (including GFAF).

Edited on 01/24/2015 at 6:57:42 PM PST

bigflipper
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by bigflipper on Jan 24, 15 6:55 PM
Thank you all ,,,, so the find button on the air ship tower is not worth pressing because it never directs you to a HOS that for instance would have the tablets i needed ( that includes headache tablets now!!!!) LOL

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Jan 24, 15 7:09 PM
bayouguy wrote:No, I'm not confused either. I don't always get an airship item. The only change I would make to my original post is to note that "Gifts for a Friend" are included in the stamps category.

I always receive:

1st item = coins
2nd item = inventory item
3rd item = an airship item, pet food or stamp (including GFAF).

Sometimes (@50%) I receive:

4th item = an airship item, pet food or stamp (including GFAF). The 4th item is never a duplicate of the 3rd item. I never receive 2 airship items, 2 pet foods, or 2 stamps (including GFAF).

Interesting. I've always received an airship item and I'm on level 50.

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Jan 24, 15 7:19 PM
You've got it, bigflipper . We're a very helpful bunch here, share our Headaches and everything (which you'll find in a higher level is a crafted item). Hang onto that Headache, you'll need it someday!

bayouguy
Clownfish
Clownfish
815 Posts

[Post New]by bayouguy on Jan 24, 15 7:52 PM
TiramaSue wrote:Interesting. I've always received an airship item and I'm on level 50.

It is interesting. Something must have changed, because in the last HOSs (10-15) I have gotten an airship item each time.

Gonzo

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Jan 24, 15 7:59 PM
bayouguy wrote:
TiramaSue wrote:Interesting. I've always received an airship item and I'm on level 50.

It is interesting. Something must have changed, because in the last HOSs (10-15) I have gotten an airship item each time.

Gonzo

I just played 24 in a row, all of them in the castle and 2 in the elvyn forest. Airship item every time.

Wasn't there a time when wands and crystal balls were also in the mix? I think they disappeared when the bow figurine was changed.

Arlosnana
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by Arlosnana on Jan 24, 15 8:06 PM
I always get an airship item and I am level 38 .

julz1950
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by julz1950 on Jan 26, 15 2:03 AM
Just ran through 96 HOS in my three games and got an airship item in every one.
Geniegirl is getting ripped off if she isn't getting something for the airship every time
Oops! I meant geniegal

Edited on 01/26/2015 at 2:06:09 AM PST

bayouguy
Clownfish
Clownfish
815 Posts

[Post New]by bayouguy on Jan 26, 15 4:19 AM
I know there was a time when you did not get an airship item for every HOS. That has clearly changed and I did not notice until TiramaSue pointed it out. When the change occurred is a mystery to me but many of you seem to think it has been that way for some time. Also, that really explains the fact that pet food is rarer than before.

Gonzo

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Jan 26, 15 7:22 AM
bayouguy wrote:I know there was a time when you did not get an airship item for every HOS. That has clearly changed and I did not notice until TiramaSue pointed it out. When the change occurred is a mystery to me but many of you seem to think it has been that way for some time. Also, that really explains the fact that pet food is rarer than before.

Gonzo

I think it changed when the pet food changed from specific to generic. You probably didn't notice it because you were concentrating on stamps and pet food.

I've never had a shortage of either of those items, but both my games have always have a severe imbalance with the airship items (would you believe a difference of 500 between the item I have most and the item I have least of?) so I tend to notice what I'm getting in regards to the airship.

Edited on 01/26/2015 at 7:22:48 AM PST

bayouguy
Clownfish
Clownfish
815 Posts

[Post New]by bayouguy on Jan 26, 15 10:09 AM
TiramaSue wrote:I think it changed when the pet food changed from specific to generic.

????????

What does this mean?

Gonzo

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Jan 26, 15 10:18 AM
bayouguy wrote:
TiramaSue wrote:I think it changed when the pet food changed from specific to generic.

????????

What does this mean?

Gonzo

Instead of each pet having their own type of food (pig, griffin, etc), there's now only 4 types of food (simple, special, rare, unique) and each type can be used to feed several different pets.

bayouguy
Clownfish
Clownfish
815 Posts

[Post New]by bayouguy on Jan 26, 15 10:23 AM
TiramaSue wrote:Instead of each pet having their own type of food (pig, griffin, etc), there's now only 4 types of food (simple, special, rare, unique) and each type can be used to feed several different pets.

That happened a loooooong time ago. I really must pay closer attention. LOL

Gonzo

Go to: