seksy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Achievement: Athlete {Spoiler Alert}

[Post New]by seksy on Jan 25, 15 4:40 PM
Achievement: Athlete = Four [Different Types of] Servants All Ran Together

I got it on Level 2.6 {The Winged Horse} - before getting the Laurel, make sure that the power up bar is filled up enough to use the "Run faster!" power up so that: Workers, Hercules, Medusa, and Pegasus can all run out together.

Any other levels..?

Edited on 01/25/2015 at 7:53:48 PM PST

JB4510
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

Achievement: Athlete {Spoiler Alert}

[Post New]by JB4510 on Feb 25, 15 6:38 AM
seksy wrote:Achievement: Athlete = Four [Different Types of] Servants All Ran Together

I got it on Level 2.6 {The Winged Horse} - before getting the Laurel, make sure that the power up bar is filled up enough to use the "Run faster!" power up so that: Workers, Hercules, Medusa, and Pegasus can all run out together.

Any other levels..?

I've not found any other levels, though I believe this is due to a glitch in the game. The achievement goal. one my game, specifically states to use "ANY" four servants, and in future releases, that is the case. Technically it should be able to be achieved on 3.2 using Cyclops or levels with prisoners, but level 2.6 is the only level which awarded the achievement.

Just FYI for those having difficulty with achievements, unless "Gold time" is part of the goal, you do not have to obtain gold time to complete the achievement. In fact, during my experimentation in replaying levels after having already obtained gold time on each, I actually ran out of time playing this level but was still awarded the achievement.

Go to: