Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Frankenstein: Master of Death here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jan 26, 15 12:35 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you're using.

Edited on 01/26/2015 at 7:26:03 AM PST

Rhysdux
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,219 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Frankenstein: Master of Death here.

[Post New]by Rhysdux on Jan 26, 15 1:25 AM
I could barely get the cursor to move. It seemed stuck to the screen.

Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by 0161 on Jan 26, 15 1:28 AM
Rhysdux wrote:I could barely get the cursor to move. It seemed stuck to the screen.

Have you tried using the computers cursor instead of the games, sometimes works better.

julie421
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by julie421 on Jan 26, 15 1:35 AM
How to skip a puzzle ,please ?

Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by 0161 on Jan 26, 15 1:37 AM
Hi, laptop windows 8.1. Curser lagged so used computers, doing well (spoiler alert!),
until I came out of the screen where you first met the tiger, and got a blank screen
seems to take forever to clear, played a bit longer then it all went to hell in a hand cart!!! Ended up having to close my computer down completely and starting it up again.
Shame as it's a Rocket Dog and I love these developers! A no buy for me until it gets a fix. THIRD GAME IN A ROW THAT NEEDS A FIX, BIG FISH WHAT ARE YOU PLAYING AT?

Lillie1
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by Lillie1 on Jan 26, 15 1:39 AM
I am having a problem with adjusting the safe bars. Have tried every thing I can think of. Anyone know what the proper setting is? Thanks

Edited on 01/26/2015 at 1:40:06 AM PST

Newmenor
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by Newmenor on Jan 26, 15 2:52 AM
I know I am sticking my oar in here (especially when I know very little about computers) but it just strikes me that the majority of people that have trouble with games lately have Windows 8. Everyone I know that has W.8 don't like it. Have no problems playing BF games and I play on W.7 Home Premium - probably has nothing to do with it but thought I would just mention. Hope problems get fixed for all you gamers!!

BearKat
Stingray
Stingray
4,860 Posts

[Post New]by BearKat on Jan 26, 15 3:00 AM
julie421 wrote:How to skip a puzzle ,please ?

When you have a puzzle open, to the right of the skull (hint button) there is a button with 3 chevrons on it. This is the skip button.

BK

bluejen
Clownfish
Clownfish
702 Posts

[Post New]by bluejen on Jan 26, 15 4:21 AM
Newmenor wrote:I know I am sticking my oar in here (especially when I know very little about computers) but it just strikes me that the majority of people that have trouble with games lately have Windows 8. Everyone I know that has W.8 don't like it. Have no problems playing BF games and I play on W.7 Home Premium - probably has nothing to do with it but thought I would just mention. Hope problems get fixed for all you gamers!!

I think you're right. people I know who have Win 8 have the same issues. I have a Mac and this stuff (fortunately) never happens to me. Hopefully Windows 9 or whatever they'll call it this time (just not Vista - ugh) will help you. My GF still has Win 7 since she heard about problems in advance and is having far less trouble. I hope you all get your problems fixed also, fellow fishies!

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Jan 26, 15 7:25 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgVaiya

srabtoy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by srabtoy on Jan 26, 15 10:32 AM
I seem to be having the same problem as everyone else. Slow motion playing and can't get some of the items to click onto. The butterfly in the first scene, the meat for the tiger, etc. Gave up and deleted the game. Maybe later when the problems have been worked out, will try it again.

[Post New]by photochippy on Jan 26, 15 11:07 AM
Newmenor wrote:I know I am sticking my oar in here (especially when I know very little about computers) but it just strikes me that the majority of people that have trouble with games lately have Windows 8. Everyone I know that has W.8 don't like it. Have no problems playing BF games and I play on W.7 Home Premium - probably has nothing to do with it but thought I would just mention. Hope problems get fixed for all you gamers!!

Just wanted to say that I have W 8, and I have not had any issues playing any of the BF games.

Edited on 01/26/2015 at 11:09:27 AM PST

tophen
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by tophen on Jan 26, 15 1:26 PM
I,m in car.suppose to find star in hiding object .hints keeps pointing to a small grate thing by panda.ca,nt open it.any one know how to get star?

JulieJay
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

[Post New]by JulieJay on Jan 26, 15 1:27 PM
Windows 8 here too and no problems with this game.

JulieJay
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

[Post New]by JulieJay on Jan 26, 15 1:29 PM
tophen wrote:I,m in car.suppose to find star in hiding object .hints keeps pointing to a small grate thing by panda.ca,nt open it.any one know how to get star?

Not a tech issue but here you go.

SPOILER: highlight to read

You see 4 buttons across the screen? You have to press them in a particular order. They will light up when you've got it right. They'll go back off if you get it wrong. Trial and error.

END OF SPOILER

Edited on 01/26/2015 at 1:30:15 PM PST

pegod
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by pegod on Jan 26, 15 9:07 PM
Hi Tophen
You are in the car, right? On the dash board there are bluish buttons. When you click on them they light up bars on the compartment you are trying to open. when you hit them in the right order it opens the compartment. I hope that helps.

mystine
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by mystine on Jan 27, 15 12:10 AM
How do you get the gas burner needed to open the fire grate? On the map I have three areas with something to do and I cant do anything in them right now....lost here...did figure out you have to use the sleeping pills on the ham for the tiger,,,I put the fire out at the lake but need a steering wheel for the plane and a heart for the robot...none of those are im the areas i have left to do right now.....heeeeelllpppppp!!!!!!

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Jan 27, 15 12:24 AM
Hi mystine (and others)
Unfortunately there are quite a few tasks to be completed before you find the burner, so continue on ..... you will find it eventually. The key to moving on now is finding the steering wheel for the plane. (My memory is foggy on that detail. ) And don't fret too much about the heart yet, you will find that too all in good time.
Cheers

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Jan 27, 15 12:29 AM
srabtoy wrote:I seem to be having the same problem as everyone else. Slow motion playing and can't get some of the items to click onto. The butterfly in the first scene, the meat for the tiger, etc. Gave up and deleted the game. Maybe later when the problems have been worked out, will try it again.

srabtoy, have you "treated" the meat yet? You can't pick it up until this has been done.

angelfish106
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,378 Posts

[Post New]by angelfish106 on Jan 27, 15 4:20 AM
bluejen wrote:

I think you're right. people I know who have Win 8 have the same issues. I have a Mac and this stuff (fortunately) never happens to me. Hopefully Windows 9 or whatever they'll call it this time (just not Vista - ugh) will help you. My GF still has Win 7 since she heard about problems in advance and is having far less trouble. I hope you all get your problems fixed also, fellow fishies!

I also run Win7 and can't remember the last time I had a technical issue with a Big Fish game. It's also worth bearing in mind that cleaning out junk from your PC will sometimes fix certain issues. CCleaner does a good job with clutter.

As for the 'Vista - ugh' comment, I ran Vista for 7 years with not one single crash or any other problem. I only reluctantly gave it up when my PC was upgraded, otherwise I would have happily gone on using it. And there's virtually no difference between Vista and Win7, just a load of additional useless programmes I never use. Vista got bad press but for me it ran perfectly.

Edited on 01/27/2015 at 4:21:10 AM PST

Go to: