new game

[Post New]by permed on Jan 26, 15 8:59 PM
I just bought a game and it's activated why can't I open it and play it?

Re:new game

[Post New]by gailani on May 31, 15 12:30 PM
I'm having the same problem. Just purchased 'Flip Words' and it will not open. Get the msg that another game is playing. There is no other game playing. Have restarted my computer - still no luck. I see others have encountered this same problem.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:new game

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 1, 15 7:30 AM
Hi permed and gailani,

I'm so sorry to hear that after purchasing this particular game, there is some trouble getting it to open on your computer. Doesn't make things fun. Let's see if we can get everything up and running for you.

permed, are you seeing any error codes appear? If so, it may be helpful to look at the following help article:

Error Codes in Big Fish Games App

gailani, it may be helpful to ensure that all other application are closed on your computer and to sign out and back into your Big Fish Games App.

If you are still seeing issues, you are more than welcome to contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They are always willing to help in any way that they can.

Moving forward we ask that technical issues be placed in the following thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Flip Words here

Thanks for your understanding as I will go ahead and lock this thread. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Edited on 06/01/2015 at 7:30:57 AM PST

Go to: