Re:Totally stuck in Hidden Secrets: The Nightmare

[Post New]by 2MuchCoffeeGirl on Jul 31, 08 10:07 PM
Thanks cesse47...I think I tried that too, but I'll have a go at it again.

[Post New]by 2MuchCoffeeGirl on Jul 31, 08 10:16 PM
Thanks again. That time it worked. Maybe I got the colors wrong the first time. Notebook screens aren't the best at color fidelity.

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Jul 31, 08 10:34 PM
Happy it worked. good luck as you continue

[Post New]by 2MuchCoffeeGirl on Aug 2, 08 5:34 AM
Thanks...I noticed that it was the wrong forum after I posted, but couldn't do anything about it.

[Post New]by sethub on Aug 5, 08 10:44 AM
I need help with the last roach, and moth puzzle help please.

bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

[Post New]by bfgErie on Aug 5, 08 10:56 AM
Hi Sethub, You'll want to avoid both the roaches and the moths in this puzzle. The things to keep in mind are that moths are drawn to light and roaches are afraid of light. So, click on lighted candles to put them out when a moth draws near and light a candle when you are near a roach to drive it away. I hope this helps!

beckx020
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

[Post New]by beckx020 on Sep 14, 08 11:15 AM
I can do the footprints ok. But the level 49 with the coffee maker etc, I can't solve at all. I can get the coffee cup, the coffee maker plugged in, and that's it. What do you have to do in this part?

[Post New]by sally1941 on Sep 28, 08 1:54 PM
I just can't get the matchstick puzzles. I can get the first 2 but I tried everything people have suggested and STILL can't get it to work. HELP!!1

spateyes
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by spateyes on Oct 1, 08 7:20 AM
Hi there. i too am stuck on the match puzzle. i need to get four boxes moving only three matches. anyone know which ones i have been trying every possible combination that i can think of. i know that it will be so obviouse when i get the answer. lol HELP PLEASE.

[Post New]by shadowbox on Oct 2, 08 2:30 PM
I'm stuck with the match sticks as well. It says to make 2 boxes moving 8 sticks. Brain must be on vacation cuz I have tried everything. HELP!!!!!!!

Update: Got matchsticks now it's the roadways and cars.. Time limits suck.....

Edited on 10/03/2008 at 7:28:13 AM PST

[Post New]by strassengleiter on Oct 6, 08 2:01 PM
Ok, first the footprints, that's easy: It's the same as the classic "Mastermind" game.
First, place four different footprints in the four boxes, of course remember or write down which you used.
If a box turns green, keep that footprint there the next time.
If a box turns white, place that footprint in another box the next time.
If a box doesn't change, don't use that footprint anymore, use another one, one you didn't use before.

Using this method you should be able to solve the puzzle in a few attemps.

BellaMorte
Flounder
Flounder
2,028 Posts

[Post New]by BellaMorte on Oct 30, 08 10:08 PM
Hi, I am stuck on the little piano. I can not see the notes on the left of the chest to be able to play them. If anyone remembers the sequence can they please let me know. I have tried everything to try and see the notes but just can't so I'm unable to continue until I solve this one.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 31, 08 4:01 PM
BellaMorte wrote:Hi, I am stuck on the little piano. I can not see the notes on the left of the chest to be able to play them. If anyone remembers the sequence can they please let me know. I have tried everything to try and see the notes but just can't so I'm unable to continue until I solve this one.

I just checked gamezebo and this was all they had- sorry no pictures or sequence listed

Duplicate the color of the notes on the piano that is on the left of the chest. Click the notes in the order that they appear, from left to right.
Red scissors will appear on top of the piano once the notes have been entered correctly.

BellaMorte
Flounder
Flounder
2,028 Posts

[Post New]by BellaMorte on Oct 31, 08 4:05 PM
blast, I can't even see the notes Thank you for that prpldva

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 31, 08 4:08 PM
BellaMorte wrote:blast, I can't even see the notes Thank you for that prpldva

Did you try adjusting the brightness and contrast of your monitor?

BellaMorte
Flounder
Flounder
2,028 Posts

[Post New]by BellaMorte on Oct 31, 08 4:25 PM
prpldva: my laptop is as bright as I can get it and it's not that bright at all. A stone is brighter that it and that is really saying something lol.

Ok, problem solved. I found another site with hints and cheats for the game and discovered that I was getting ahead of myself because I hadn't found all of the shapes to place in their respective slots. I couldn't find the 4th one until I read the hints lol.

Thank you for the help. You guys/gals are great

Oh... I just noticed I have morphed into a Seahorse... Sweeeeet

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 31, 08 4:26 PM
BellaMorte wrote:prpldva: my laptop is as bright as I can get it and it's not that bright at all. A stone is brighter that it and that is really saying something lol.

Ok, problem solved. I found another site with hints and cheats for the game and discovered that I was getting ahead of myself because I hadn't found all of the shapes to place in their respective slots. I couldn't find the 4th one until I read the hints lol.

Thank you for the help. You guys/gals are great

Oh... I just noticed I have morphed into a Seahorse... Sweeeeet

Glad you were able to work it out!

Congrats on morphing to seahorse!

BellaMorte
Flounder
Flounder
2,028 Posts

[Post New]by BellaMorte on Oct 31, 08 4:32 PM
Thank you , I never knew morphing could be fun lol

[Post New]by koolcat4b on Feb 16, 09 3:25 AM
i cant get the red and blue bottles thing PLEASE HELP!!

Edited on 02/16/2009 at 3:25:45 AM PST

[Post New]by computisst on Feb 25, 09 11:02 AM
to all playing the game and are stuck. go to gamezebo.com. click on trick and tips . choose the letter in which your game is under in our case that would be (h). and tips are there. i cant get the shoe game even with the tips. any one out there has complete this game help me . give inst. play by play. this game took me two days to complete with the tips help. cant complete the deortited picture jigsaw puzzle. i completed the first one cant get the second one . completed second picture with only three black square to finish, but want let me .

Go to: