Owl

raell
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

Owl

[Post New]by raell on Jan 27, 15 9:35 AM
I am replaying this game. I can't the owl @ the beginning. Anyone remember? I talked the old man & he says the owl will go with me to his home, But owl is not on screen.
Help is greatly appreciated.

Re:Owl

[Post New]by bwjones on Mar 21, 15 3:52 PM
Having the same issue.

Old man gives the Explosive Flask and tells me the owl will help.

But the owl isn't available on the next screen and when I asked for a hint, the game points to the two places where I need the owl.

Appears to be a glitch in the game.

[Post New]by sacwak1 on Apr 16, 15 6:42 AM
I just had the same problem so I restarted under a new profile and actuallyTOOK the owl, it is then available for use.
I hope this helps.

Edited on 04/16/2015 at 6:42:48 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 16, 15 2:56 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm so sorry to hear that there is some trouble progressing in this game with the owl. Definitely doesn't make things fun.

Since the owl isn't appearing on the screen, it sounds more of a technical issue. Please contact our TCustomer Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They will better be able to investigate this for you.

Since this is a technical issue, I'm going to go ahead and start another technical thread to post any further issues players may have. We ask that they be placed in that particular thread. Thank you for your understanding. Since this has been addressed, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread.

Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: