Airliebird60
Guppy
Guppy
173 Posts

Blank messages from DM

[Post New]by Airliebird60 on Jan 28, 15 2:22 AM
Hi
Has anybody else received blank messages from Dark Manor today, very strange.

karatopa
Catfish
Catfish
1,550 Posts

Re:Blank messages from DM

[Post New]by karatopa on Jan 28, 15 3:17 AM
no not me maybe it's one of the accepted your request ones gone wrong

Abbietweets
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,025 Posts

[Post New]by Abbietweets on Jan 28, 15 3:53 AM
I have had 2 so far today.I have also had a couple of gifts but it did not say who sent them.

Edited on 01/28/2015 at 3:54:27 AM PST

Airliebird60
Guppy
Guppy
173 Posts

[Post New]by Airliebird60 on Jan 28, 15 5:09 AM
I've had quite a few so I don't know if any of my neighbours are sending me messages or if it is Dark Manor saying that a manor has accepted my invite or not, if they are, then they are not registering.

Abbietweets
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,025 Posts

[Post New]by Abbietweets on Jan 28, 15 7:19 AM
This afternoon I invited 2 people . At the bottom of the first page of my neighbours, it said invite pending. I have just had another blank message from DM, so I went to the bottom of the page again and 1 of them had disappeared. So I checked through the front page and sure enough the manor I had invited was there. I was so pleased because I had been looking for them for ages as I have the other one,so am keeping my fingers crossed.

Here's hoping it works for you as well.

Abbietweets
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,025 Posts

[Post New]by Abbietweets on Jan 28, 15 9:50 AM
Yet another blank message from DM. I checked as previously posted and yes, there was the person I invited. What is going on??

Abbietweets
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,025 Posts

[Post New]by Abbietweets on Jan 28, 15 11:19 AM
Yet more blank messages. I put in a report to customer services at 18.30 hrs GMT and guess what just received an actual message saying an invite had been accepted. Is that quick work or coincidence.

If quick work thank you very much DM, much appreciated.

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Jan 28, 15 11:30 AM
Hiya Abbietweets,

Thank you for the updates on your experience with the blank messages and the now successful messages that you're seeing.

From time to time blank messages can be the sign of some communication delays between the game and the servers and it could be that our Dark Manor servers got some maintenance in the last day or so to clear this up.

Of course, if you continue to see trouble please do let us know and our CS team will work to look into this for you.

bfgMurrumbidgee

nanaseaweed
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

[Post New]by nanaseaweed on Jan 28, 15 2:15 PM
it is 5:14 pm on east coast and all new messages received by my manor were blank

Vista2299
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Vista2299 on Jan 28, 15 3:32 PM
Both DM and neighbors messages received have been blank today.

Theorem
Flounder
Flounder
2,290 Posts

[Post New]by Theorem on Jan 28, 15 4:05 PM
Same for me ... it often happens with some neighbours but today it was just with everybody!

MBZR
Guppy
Guppy
133 Posts

[Post New]by MBZR on Jan 28, 15 5:18 PM
Like Abbietweets.....when a message was blank, I found that a "pending" invite was no longer listed and that neighbor was on my list. I have had this off and on for a couple of days.

Go to: