mdd53
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

RE batteries in Orchard

[Post New]by mdd53 on Jan 28, 15 4:29 AM
Sorry to answer with ta new thread but I can't find the old one. To get the battery without being shifted back to the main scene click to the left of the back button. The battery is behind the button and the mapping extends to the right. HTH.

nanaseaweed
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

Re:RE batteries in Orchard

[Post New]by nanaseaweed on Jan 29, 15 5:38 AM
I am on a laptop computer and I scrolled in to enlarge the scene and scrolled behind cat and got it that way!
Hope this helps
Nana S

[Post New]by ShirlthePearl1 on Jan 29, 15 9:58 AM
Yeah, there is an item behind the Cat in Indonesia too, I think it's the arrowhead. Had to use my hint to find it and then wondered why it was glittering around the cat.

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Jan 29, 15 12:59 PM
ShirlthePearl1 wrote:Yeah, there is an item behind the Cat in Indonesia too, I think it's the arrowhead. Had to use my hint to find it and then wondered why it was glittering around the cat.

It's a shark tooth

[Post New]by ShirlthePearl1 on Jan 29, 15 2:10 PM
ChestnutHeights wrote:
ShirlthePearl1 wrote:Yeah, there is an item behind the Cat in Indonesia too, I think it's the arrowhead. Had to use my hint to find it and then wondered why it was glittering around the cat.

It's a shark tooth

Thank you, this ole gal couldn't remember, only had it once while playing. Now I'll know what/where to look when it comes up again.

Go to: