tril34
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Gem in fireplace

[Post New]by tril34 on Jan 28, 15 6:36 AM
I cannot pick up the gem in the fireplace even though I found all the required items to do so. Can anyone help me?

Injun1
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

Re:Gem in fireplace

[Post New]by Injun1 on Jan 28, 15 1:55 PM
I'm having the same problem. It didn't happen the first time I played it Any help out there?

[Post New]by kjlister6 on Jan 29, 15 4:54 AM
I'm having the same problem. Reloaded the game and played through the second time but still couldn't pick up the gem.

Gem in fireplace

[Post New]by Grammyta7 on Jan 29, 15 8:28 AM
I too reloaded game, started all over and I am stuck after finding all the items but that is where I get stuck. I am able to use HINT which is of no help. I decided to check forum for help. Big Fish is more than likely aware of the problem so I will wait for an update or patch. Best of Luck!

UPDATE
Well I tried to manually update the game as instructed by BF, but no updates are available. I uninstalled and reinstalled but that did not work. If I have the same problem today, I will ask for a credit. NO game is worth this much hassle.

Edited on 01/30/2015 at 8:17:31 AM PST

[Post New]by Branzila on Feb 7, 15 4:50 AM
Never mind. For any one else that has this trouble. You have to pick up the matches. behind the crucible.They are hard to see

margit50
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by margit50 on Feb 7, 15 3:39 PM
I can't pick up the gem either, just now uninstalled and installed again. I did not see a crucible, and I clicked all around the fireplace to find the matches that Branzila mentioned, no luck.

Syndalee
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by Syndalee on Feb 10, 15 10:02 PM
WHAT crucible? Do not see either a crucible or matches. See a bell, knife, doll face, iron, and bellows, along with some more figures in smoke. This is nuts.

peepa512
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by peepa512 on Feb 12, 15 4:07 PM
Where is the crucible!?

MauiMe
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by MauiMe on Feb 14, 15 3:28 PM
The crucible and matches are together but not in the fireplace. You have to open where they are( sorry but I can't remember where. Maybe in something you open with a + in the inventory) You get the gloves and face mask from the side area of the pizza place so you can pick up the aluminum. You must light the crucible before you put the bowl on the fire and add the aluminum. The matches are behing the bowl. They look just like a plain box and not like matches. Pour melted metal into mold to the left which gives you the airplane to unlock the case. Good luck I hope I haven't mixed anybody up!!

MauiMe
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by MauiMe on Feb 14, 15 9:11 PM
The crucible and matches are together but not in the fireplace. You have to open where they are( sorry but I can't remember where. Maybe in something you open with a + in the inventory) You get the gloves and face mask from the side area of the pizza place so you can pick up the aluminum. You must light the crucible before you put the bowl on the fire and add the aluminum. The matches are behind the bowl. They look just like a plain box and not like matches. Pour melted metal into mold to the left which gives you the airplane to unlock the case. Good luck I hope I haven't mixed anybody up!!

Go to: