Copeland
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

level 37

[Post New]by Copeland on Jan 28, 15 9:09 AM
Help!! I believe I have started this level 15 times. I've tried different routes but so far I haven't found the right one. I run out of something every way I go, that I need to go any further. If you got through this level and remember how you did it, please help!!!

daphne777
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

level 37

[Post New]by daphne777 on Jan 28, 15 10:33 AM
Copeland wrote:Help!! I believe I have started this level 15 times. I've tried different routes but so far I haven't found the right one. I run out of something every way I go, that I need to go any further. If you got through this level and remember how you did it, please help!!!

Change up Inventory bonus for added supplies.

marebito
Minnow
Minnow
283 Posts

Re:level 37

[Post New]by marebito on Jan 28, 15 1:40 PM
These are the boosters I used to get through this level: necklace, bracelet, shoulder bag, belt, medal, and sandals. I didn't swap boosters, but doing so may make things easier/go faster. The general route I went was pumpkin patch -> bakery -> sawmill -> quarry -> gold mine -> traders -> barracks -> towers. Don't over-develop especially not before getting access to the main buildings and at least one trader. Holler if you need more detail on how to get through this level. Good luck and have fun!

Edited on 01/28/2015 at 1:40:57 PM PST

[Post New]by Jocelynsnana on Feb 10, 15 8:15 PM
Please tell me where the "Inventory Bonus" is located. Thank you!

[Post New]by Jocelynsnana on Feb 10, 15 8:43 PM
I found the inventory bonus. My problem is I can't get enough iron. I have tried this level over and over and I just can't figure this out. HELP!

marebito
Minnow
Minnow
283 Posts

[Post New]by marebito on Feb 11, 15 2:23 AM
There are a number of minor variations to doing this level, but here's one way that can be done in 3-star time without switching your booster items.

Bonus:
Freeze Time whenever it's available

Boosters:
Bracelet
Necklace
Shoulder Bag
Belt
Medal
Sandals
(Pendant - at the start of the level to boost initial food production. Switch to the necklace after using bonus once)
(Gloves - only if you're comfortable with switching. It's not necessary)

Tips:
- Ignore the route to the musketeers barracks until you've cleared the route to the two traders and are working towards destroying the towers.
- Once you've repaired the gold mine, you can clear the routes up to the enemy barricades. When you remove the barricade before the first trader, leave the rock as a block against the tower/enemy guards.
- Trade for iron as needed from the traders once you've cleared the route to them.

Order:
- Clear route to the pumpkin
- Repair Bakery and Upgrade (L2)
- Upgrade Camp L2
- Work towards the sawmill and the road that leads to the stone mill simultaneously (concentrate on getting to the sawmill and on collecting food until the sawmill has been repaired).
- Repair Sawmill
--- Upgrade to L2
--- Upgrade to L3
- Repair the Stone Mill
--- Upgrade to L2
- Repair the Gold Mine
--- Upgrade to L2
- Upgrade Camp L3
- Clear way to Wood-Iron Trader (to the left of the bottom-middle tower)
- Upgrade Bakery L3
- Upgrade Gold Mine L3
- Upgrade Stone Mill L3
- Clear way to Stone-Iron Trader (above the Musketeers' barracks)
- Upgrade Gold Mine L4
- Upgrade Camp L4
- Repair Musketeers Barracks
- Destroy Towers

Hope that makes sense. (There are other ways to do this level, but the main thing is to be careful not to overdevelop (sic use too much iron) before clearing access to one of the traders.) Good luck and have fun!

Edited on 02/11/2015 at 2:27:01 AM PST

sandell14
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by sandell14 on Feb 12, 15 12:38 AM
Thank you Marebito! After umpteen attempts I finally completed this level with three stars, and in plenty of time. You're a star!

Go to: