BossBrat
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

Cut Away Scenes won't show

[Post New]by BossBrat on May 22, 09 9:02 AM
When I played the demo of the game I got a message that said I needed to download an adobe flash player update to see the 'movie' scenes and I did that. I still couldn't see the cut away's and got the message again and again. I have the latest version of flash player and was wondering if anyone else has this problem. I wanted to buy the game, but I miss all the stuff that tells you what the heck is going on, so I feel stupid, lol.

And, does anyone know how many chapters this game has? I have already analyzed the bullets that belong to some of the policemen and the victims, if that helps you tell me how close to the end of the game that is. Would hate to buy it if I was almost done and won't, unless BF can tell me what the problem is about the 'movie' mode.

Thanks guys. Happy Memorial Day weekend! Stay safe!

MistyDale
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Cut Away Scenes won't show

[Post New]by MistyDale on May 22, 09 9:17 AM
I can't really help you with the Flash issue but the bullet section is probably about 1/3 of the way through the game. The time between cases gets much longer as you move through the game.

Jeuthner
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Jeuthner on May 22, 09 1:40 PM
Hi BossBrat, I´m having the same issue with the Flash Player.

bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

[Post New]by bfgErie on May 22, 09 7:23 PM
I'm sorry to hear that some people are having trouble with Righteous Kill 2: Revenge of the Poet Killer. If you aren't seeing some of the scenes in the game, we recommend making sure your Flash player is up to date. We've got a great article on our website that will help you with that:

Flash Player Error

I hope this helps!

Jeuthner
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Jeuthner on May 23, 09 2:52 AM
Thanks for your help, bfgErie! I´ve checked out your article. My Flash Player, Firefos and IE are the actual versions. hardware requirements ok. No luck there.
You my want to know that the link to in the article which should lead to Mozilla Firefox leads to IE.
BTW I had the same error message in DC3, the version I downloaded from another website. BFG´s DC3 is working for me without any issues.

Edited on 05/23/2009 at 2:52:52 AM PST

BossBrat
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

[Post New]by BossBrat on May 24, 09 12:13 AM
I actually have a customer service rep. working on this problem and still no solution, though he's off for the holiday, which is great - we all need time off. I just hope he can find a solution because I have the latest updates of EVERYTHING. Funny, I have no problems with DVD's or any other games that I own that have cut away or 'movie' scenes. hmmmm Well, I'll just wait until Tuesday and see what they figure out!

Jeuthner
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Jeuthner on May 24, 09 1:19 AM
It works! I´ve followed the advice of a Gamezebo friend.
On Adobe´s site I went to "Troubleshoot Adobe Flash Player installation for Windows". There I picked "If the ActiveX Control for Flash Player fails to install, download the executable installer." I downloaded the executable installer, unzipped and installed it.
I opened RK2, created a new profile, started to play and I saw the cut scene!!
I did not try this solution before, because it looked like the Flash Player 10 was installed on my computer. It appeared where it should appear.

Edited on 05/24/2009 at 1:20:12 AM PST

weirdgrrl
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by weirdgrrl on May 25, 09 2:21 PM
Hey Jeuthner... thanks for the tip. I was having the same problem, followed the steps in your post and it works!

Jeuthner
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Jeuthner on May 26, 09 5:18 AM
You are very welcome, weirdgrrl. Glad I could help.

[Post New]by teagirl on Jun 29, 09 11:21 PM
Jeuthner wrote:It works! I´ve followed the advice of a Gamezebo friend.
On Adobe´s site I went to "Troubleshoot Adobe Flash Player installation for Windows". There I picked "If the ActiveX Control for Flash Player fails to install, download the executable installer." I downloaded the executable installer, unzipped and installed it.
I opened RK2, created a new profile, started to play and I saw the cut scene!!
I did not try this solution before, because it looked like the Flash Player 10 was installed on my computer. It appeared where it should appear.

Thanks Jeuthner
You're a BIG help. I started a new profile when I thought the Flash Player was installed, only to find nothing was happening.

Edited on 06/29/2009 at 11:25:06 PM PST

Go to: