bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Stand O' Food 2 - Released on August 01, 2008

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 31, 08 11:00 PM
Sling burgers on the assembly line for meat-craving customers. Patty-flippin can be a tough technique! Beautify your burgers with condiments for added flavor, and upgrade your equipment to automate tough tasks. Can you dethrone other burger kings in this royal Stand O Food 2? Load the jukebox with cool retro tunes and shake it as a burger jockey in this tasty Time Management sequel.

Re:Stand O' Food 2 - Released on August 01, 2008

[Post New]by daisy1luv on Aug 1, 08 2:59 PM
I just want to say this game sucks but, could of been REALLY cool !!!
If they (the makers ) just would of thought of ADDING a garbage/trash can , for when you mess up...LMAO...I was so mad when I had to keep starting over again, EVERYTIME I grabbed the wrong combination...lol
Better luck , next time!!!

bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

[Post New]by bfgErie on Aug 4, 08 9:52 AM
Hi Guys, While there isn't a garbage can in the game, you can put items back to were you originally picked them up. Just click on the right mouse button and the character in the game will place the items on to the conveyor belt. I hope this helps!

sillyfeet
Stingray
Stingray
5,447 Posts

[Post New]by sillyfeet on Aug 4, 08 10:41 AM
There was no garbage can in the first one either. What I found helps is if you purchase a few extra plates and this way if you pick up too much stuff you can put it down on a plate. Or, if you need something that's 3 items back, you can pick up the stuff in front of it and put that stuff down on a plate in order to get to what you need. You can always right click, too, to put items back and they will go back to the conveyor you got them from (at least that's the way it worked in the first version). Good luck to you.

LanaPook
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by LanaPook on Sep 29, 08 7:33 AM
I can't get through stand o food 2!!! I have been stuck in the pasta shop forever...am I not fast enough? can't get past 25 dishes!

tix48
Clownfish
Clownfish
550 Posts

[Post New]by tix48 on Sep 29, 08 10:47 AM
Stand O Food 2 is for sure much harder then the first one but its still a lot of fun! I am stuck right now to I get all the dishes and serve everyone but still cant proceed guess I'm not making enough money! Still its fun!

[Post New]by manuelmiranda on Apr 2, 10 4:38 PM
I really like this game but i can not get though the pasta. I give them what they want and serve everyone when they are happen. But it is impossible to get the 73.00 dollars to pass the level. I only get 63.00.Has anyone beat this level if so HOW

Reesmom
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by Reesmom on Apr 17, 10 9:57 AM
daisy1luv wrote:I just want to say this game sucks but, could of been REALLY cool !!!
If they (the makers ) just would of thought of ADDING a garbage/trash can , for when you mess up...LMAO...I was so mad when I had to keep starting over again, EVERYTIME I grabbed the wrong combination...lol
Better luck , next time!!!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. It really was annoying to have to keep starting over, it's hard to tell what combo's you need sometimes too. I won't be purchasing this game.

[Post New]by manuelmiranda on May 21, 10 7:10 AM
manuelmiranda wrote:I really like this game but i can not get though the pasta. I give them what they want and serve everyone when they are happen. But it is impossible to get the 73.00 dollars to pass the level. I only get 63.00.Has anyone beat this level if so HOW

[Post New]by manuelmiranda on May 21, 10 7:13 AM
Has anyone beat this game all the way though? If so how do you get pass the pasta board at the end? where you need 72 dollars and some cents to pass it? please tell me cause i did everything but i am not making enough.

Go to: