LunaNik
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

Upgrade?

[Post New]by LunaNik on Jan 28, 15 8:51 PM
I'd like to replay this game, but I can't.

First, it crashed upon opening. When I opened it with Rosetta, my cursor was a large, white rectangle, which made it really annoying to try and play. Is there or will there be an upgrade?

Mac 10.6.8 with 8GB RAM
2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
(system requirements for this game specify 10.4)

jolarti
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Upgrade?

[Post New]by jolarti on Mar 11, 15 9:13 PM
Hello, I have the same system and I had the same issue as you, but: after restart it's all fine now!
I get a nice moving hand as a cursor, and I'm not even opening it with Rosetta.

Big Fish games act SO random on Macs...

-2015-

LunaNik
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by LunaNik on Apr 19, 15 6:30 PM
Thank you for responding, jolarti! I'll give it a try. I really loved Green Moon, as I'm an adventure game addict from way back. Wish me luck!

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 20, 15 12:24 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble getting this particular game to work on your Mac computers. I definitely want you to be able to play the game you want.

It may be helpful to check out the following help page Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen .

If you are still seeing issues, please contact our Customer Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They can help investigate this further for you.

I've gone ahead and started a technical thread in this game Forum and ask that all technical issues be placed in that thread. Thank you for your understanding. Since this issue has been addressed, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread.

Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: