Re:Welcome to Stand O' Food 2 forum

[Post New]by pgs496 on Aug 1, 08 1:42 PM
I could not successfully download the free trial, so I purchased the game and was able to play the first time it opened. I am unable to play now as I it stops/freezes at the Alawar Games title page and displays an error message once I hit control/alt/delete that starts with Direct X. I upgraded my Direct X and am still unable to play. Please repair this problem or return my game credit to me!

Re:Welcome to Stand O' Food 2 forum

[Post New]by Dominguez2000 on Oct 8, 12 5:58 PM
LanaPook wrote:How do you tell the difference between the 2 light crusts in the bakery? This drives me crazy!
I agree. I have to hover over the customer order to see what they want, and I STILL sometimes get it wrong. It's a bummer. That and the fact that, at higher levels, my little chef freezes up. I can press other buttons, keep the music going, etc, but right clicking won't put the food back, and clicking on the the plates won't put the food down, and he just stands there. Extremely frustrating! It seems to happen after I get sauce. And I can't get past the level because of this. When it seems like I almost have enough points, my guy freezes. I just can't get past the $99. mark of the lasagna.

Go to: