toscapishi
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

I LOST MY GAME

[Post New]by toscapishi on Jan 28, 15 10:10 PM
PLEASE HELP. I WAS AT LEVEL 57 AND AFTER RESETTING MY LAPTOP I LOST IT ALL AND NOW I AM BACK TO THE VERY START OF THE GAME. I HAVE SPENT LOTS OF MONEY AND I DO NT WISH TO RESTART THE GAME FROM THE VERY BEGINING,, HELP ME.

aussiegirl1
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,017 Posts

Re:I LOST MY GAME

[Post New]by aussiegirl1 on Jan 28, 15 10:38 PM
I saw this posted a few days ago by someone else and they were told that when you reset your laptop without doing a backup onto a Memory stick you have lost all your progress as you have wiped the drive and the game will not recognise your old game,

Contact Tech Support with game name and ID no.

Sorry for your loss

tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on Jan 28, 15 10:40 PM
You would have to contact tech support with your friend code and user name. It will take awhile since the developers are the ones who do the recovery part.

aussiegirl1
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,017 Posts

[Post New]by aussiegirl1 on Jan 28, 15 10:47 PM
Another reason to back up your game,

toscapishi
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by toscapishi on Jan 29, 15 8:12 AM
Thank you all for responding to my post. How do I get my ID number? Should I contact customer service?

tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on Jan 29, 15 9:21 AM
On the social page / friend screen, go to the add a friend and do a search for your user name to get your friend code.

drew248
Clownfish
Clownfish
870 Posts

[Post New]by drew248 on Jan 29, 15 9:46 AM
tazruby2000 wrote:On the social page / friend screen, go to the add a friend and do a search for your user name to get your friend code.

So Sorry For You toscapishi

Tazruby--Won't toscapishi Have To Play To Level 5 (?) First ?--- Unless SomeOne Else Looks & PMs # ?

pclark200
Minnow
Minnow
298 Posts

[Post New]by pclark200 on Jan 29, 15 9:59 PM
I have now started over twice! I had a hacker who crashed my computer. First time I was only on level 17, but the second time I was at level 40! So I have started over again and am now on level 21. Brother! I contacted the developers, but never heard anything back. Of course, now I'm all invested in this new game, so don't really care if I hear from them at this point. So sorry you are going through this!!
Patty

aussiegirl1
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,017 Posts

[Post New]by aussiegirl1 on Jan 29, 15 11:27 PM
Hate to say it but as an Aussie we don't wait for long to here back from someone, if I don't here from someone in a day or two I ring again and again until I get what I want from who I want, also applies to emails. email every day they will want to deal with you just to get you off their backs,

Never take a 'NO' from someone that isn't in a position to say 'YES'

AG1
Business 101

Go to: