Punishment without Crime

nixe2000
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

Punishment without Crime

[Post New]by nixe2000 on Jan 29, 15 6:16 AM
Is this a brandnew quest? I couldn't find anything in the wiki nor in this forum.
I've only assembled the first relic, for that you play in Paris and in Bellows Manor. The charges you get from Attorney Nicky, who appears in Paris.
Right after the first relic, there is a dragon to feed to enter the Police Station. I don't have time for an expedition right now, so I don't know yet how much the dragon needs. Perhaps one of you can tell this.

faunaspherical
Guppy
Guppy
125 Posts

Re:Punishment without Crime

[Post New]by faunaspherical on Jan 29, 15 6:21 AM
I've got a neighbor holding an expedition:

needs 18,800 food
can feed 54 times

I saw her expedition at just under 2 hours so I don't know exact time for running it.

deadme
Clownfish
Clownfish
760 Posts

[Post New]by deadme on Jan 29, 15 7:05 AM
Yay new offer Aye it's new for all of us. I also see neighbours with there dragons already going and I'd say it's just 2 hour feeding time. Good Luck to all who try this offer and remember you can buy dragon food from the store.

saturnina100
Herring
Herring
311 Posts

[Post New]by saturnina100 on Jan 29, 15 7:25 AM
Wow! 1,500 XP points from assembling the Set of Expertise and same with the Prosecution Evidence; and 2,000 XP from Folder with Papers.
Nice!

pveil13
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by pveil13 on Jan 29, 15 11:51 AM
Just finished the room - wow; this one was tricky. It WILL give you a tension headache. I had no idea there were so many shades of grey. You should note that at least one of the items will require you to chase away a ghost before you assemble it, so remember not to just click through. I don't know if I need the room open in order to assemble the item from the pieces found by helping Attorney Nicky at friends places, as I cleared all my friends creatures yesterday, & they haven't refreshed yet.

Clashfan78
Clownfish
Clownfish
695 Posts

[Post New]by Clashfan78 on Jan 29, 15 12:07 PM
You don't need the room open to assemble the Folders with Paper artifact. If your not able to do the quest you can still gather those items from visiting your neighbors and assemble that artifact. It's 2000 xp's a pop so it's well worth it.

amina046
Herring
Herring
330 Posts

[Post New]by amina046 on Jan 29, 15 12:19 PM
Does anybody know why Folder with papers doesn´t have any tasks?

pveil13
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by pveil13 on Jan 29, 15 12:21 PM
Clashfan78 wrote:You don't need the room open to assemble the Folders with Paper artifact. If your not able to do the quest you can still gather those items from visiting your neighbors and assemble that artifact. It's 2000 xp's a pop so it's well worth it.

Oh excellent! Thank you!

Clashfan78
Clownfish
Clownfish
695 Posts

[Post New]by Clashfan78 on Jan 29, 15 12:36 PM
amina046 wrote:Does anybody know why Folder with papers doesn´t have any tasks?

You get the items by helping Attorney Nikky while visiting your neighbors. Since you don't search for them there are no tasks associated with them.

Just an FYI you can buy the mysterious package that's needed to help Nikky with gold in the store. You also get them from searching but will need more to help all the creatures.

amina046
Herring
Herring
330 Posts

[Post New]by amina046 on Jan 29, 15 12:46 PM

thank you Clashfan! you are a wealth of information!

Marjasinstar
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,947 Posts

[Post New]by Marjasinstar on Jan 29, 15 2:19 PM
I applaud the developers on their drawing and animation of Attorney Nikky. Using his cane to draw a pentagram on the sidewalk beneath his feet is very, very cool. I have worked with many attorneys in my lifetime but none looked quite as haunting as him. I wonder if he represented Todd the Barber in court after all of that blood was found in the Magic Beauty Salon.

Edited on 01/29/2015 at 2:19:56 PM PST

thurber
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
482 Posts

[Post New]by thurber on Jan 29, 15 4:39 PM
Is the room timed?

rheach
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by rheach on Jan 29, 15 8:15 PM
I finished the room and took the reward, it went into my chest but when I clicked on it to open it just disappeared and nothing happened. No prizes at all, what do I do now?

Edited on 01/29/2015 at 8:16:39 PM PST

lwilletts
Guppy
Guppy
133 Posts

[Post New]by lwilletts on Jan 29, 15 9:08 PM
Same thing happened to me rheach. It said you get a reward when you clicked on it, then nothing. This is the second time I've lost a chest, and with all the Silver Tarra cards I used, I am NOT very happy.

But then again, it didn't exactly look like a chest, so I looked to see if I got a trophy. That was still grayed out too, so I really got nothing.

Sent an email to Playme8, and received an automated reply.

Just received an email from Playme8, and a chest was in my BP. I must have done something wrong the last time, since this was surprisingly easy.

Edited on 02/01/2015 at 7:48:26 AM PST

Crispini
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by Crispini on Jan 29, 15 9:11 PM
Oh noes! Is there somewhere to email support? I would suggest that.

Clashfan78
Clownfish
Clownfish
695 Posts

[Post New]by Clashfan78 on Jan 29, 15 9:16 PM
rheach wrote:I finished the room and took the reward, it went into my chest but when I clicked on it to open it just disappeared and nothing happened. No prizes at all, what do I do now?

This happened with the space ship quest as well where the chest was empty when opened.

In my experience the only way for you to get your reward is to send an email to the devs directly. If you google Playme8 the website will pop up. If you happen to get it in Russian look at the top of the page there will be a couple of little flags to change the language option. I can't remember if it's an American flag or a British one for English off the top of my head. Once you have the site in English click on the "Support" option. This will bring up a scripted page where you can send your complaint.

Make sure you click on "game play issues" as problem and also on Rooms of Memory as they do have other games.

Keep your description short and include the name of the quest and your ID code (neighbor code). Remember it has to go through translation so try keep your description as simple as possible.

It usually takes a few days but they will put a reward directly into your backpack, which is why they need your neighbor code.

Sounds complicated but it's really not. You will also need a translation program as the emails they send to you will be in Russian. There are loads of free ones including one by Google.

Contacting BFG on this will get you nowhere as they are not able to do a single thing about in game play issues.

Good luck!

Edit: You should also include that you play through Big Fish games. I most certainly have received lost rewards this way. If you don't hear for them in a full day cycle I would send a follow up email.

Edited on 01/29/2015 at 9:33:10 PM PST

lwilletts
Guppy
Guppy
133 Posts

[Post New]by lwilletts on Jan 29, 15 9:18 PM
Not likely contacting BF support will help, it didn't help last time. They gave me something, but couldn't help with the chest. You have to contact Russia, and that is a long shot on getting anything resolved. I never heard back.

persveil
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by persveil on Jan 29, 15 9:38 PM
thurber wrote:Is the room timed?

It is - I think it's 4 hours.

Sophie0254
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by Sophie0254 on Jan 29, 15 9:46 PM
@thurber yes, I clocked in to it with 3hour;s 45 minutes a little odd, maybe?

Edit: The chargers are giftable and I am kicking myself for a typical newbie error. I got to assembly and had no chargers. Stick them on your wish list and sort it all out later. The room is not evil. We've seen some of the items before.

Edited on 01/29/2015 at 10:44:33 PM PST

nixe2000
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by nixe2000 on Jan 29, 15 11:23 PM
To all who feeded the dragon of nixe2000: I'm sorry it failed. I started the expedition before I left home and then it began to snow - and it snowed and snowed and snowed. Therefore instead of a 25 minutes drive I needed 1 hour and a half and the expedition failed. To comfort all of you who just lost dragon food, I offer to give you a valuable part - perhaps a part of the Nautilus Pallium? Just send me a mail and I'll send it as soon as possible.

Go to: