The Get game tips button does not work.
I do not want to have to search around to find the forums

sartasia
Stingray
Stingray
4,581 Posts

Re:new format

[Post New]by sartasia on Jan 29, 15 8:38 AM
Have to agree. It now resembles every other game site. Condensed to be read on a phone. No mention of forum. Only "game tips" which leads me to believe the forum will soon be history.

Edited on 01/29/2015 at 8:49:50 AM PST

twinsoniclab
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,464 Posts

[Post New]by twinsoniclab on Jan 29, 15 8:54 AM
The old link said "get tips in the forums" and the new just says "get game tips." It's a link to the forum for that game, just like before, but in a different place.

I have no idea who it looks on a phone, but I'll take a peek when my kids get up!
It looks bigger and better, not condensed.

ETA - I had my kids check, and if you have the phone app you get the iPhone games page. If you go, on a phone, to the PC page, there is no mobile version. It's very teeny (you can zoom in) so it wasn't done for phone customers. I think it was done because the old version has been unchanged for years and years!

Edited on 01/29/2015 at 11:33:05 AM PST

midnyter5555
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by midnyter5555 on Jan 29, 15 11:38 AM
if it aint broke why fix it?

[Post New]by bfgGlithui on Jan 29, 15 11:50 AM
Hey everyone!

Thanks for your feedback about the game pages so far.

cocky2, you mentioned that the "Get Game Tips" button doesn't work so I'd recommend checking our out help article about clearing the cache in your web browser. It could be that the information stored in the web browser has become full and can lead to miscommunication between the browser and the site, so clearing the cache in the browser can sometimes help to get that button and other buttons to start responding properly again. Here is that link below:

Clear Browser Cache

There's actually already an existing Forum thread that includes feedback about the changes to the game pages, which can be found from this link:

Am I The Only One...?

To keep things tidy and also all in one place, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread, but please free to continue the discussion in that thread.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me or one of the other moderators!

bfgGlithui

Go to: