Gummy Drop Sydney

[Post New]by SeniorGal_66 on Jan 29, 15 8:05 AM
I finished up to level 70 and had 40,000 blue "icons" and I keep losing almost 2,000 every other day - how am I losing them if I've finished all those levels - I can't continue to next level because they keep disappearing - what's going on?

bfgLianorm
608 Posts

Re:Gummy Drop Sydney

[Post New]by bfgLianorm on Jan 31, 15 8:20 AM
Hi there SeniorGal_66,

That's really frustrating that your blue hat gummes are going missing from your game so that you can move on to the next set of levels.

Depending on whether or not you are using the roulette wheel after a playing a level, it's possible that some of your resources are being taken then. The reason I mention this is because on occasion, once you've spun the wheel some of your total gummies will be used. This is usually no more than 10% and will be listed at the bottom of the window.

If you aren't seeing this happen then, it's possible that something in the game isn't reading your blue hat gummy totals properly. The nice thing though is that we can get those gummies added back to you.

To do this, please write in to our Customer Support team by clicking Here and let them know what's going on. If you include the email address that you used to link your game to Facebook, Google+ or a Big Fish Games account, they'll be able to get those hats added back to your progress.

bfgLianorm

Re:Gummy Drop Sydney

[Post New]by SeniorGal_66 on Feb 6, 15 9:38 AM
Thanks for your reply. I just figured out how to get back into the forum. I didn't realize by spinning the wheel made me lose points - I just lost 5,000 bricks also and I'm up to level 116 - I spin the wheel a lot but will have to verify that's the issue - I'm very frustrated with this because I lose points DAILY and you say only 10% of the time. But will definitely click on the link provided once I figure out when it happens. Thanks. This is the 2nd time I've registered for this game. My first game I had issues when connecting with Facebook. It would pop from the game to FB back to the game over and over and then take me to my Apple main page - the game would just disappear - lots of issues with FB connections.

Go to: