Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

Teodi's official grid from Boomzap

[Post New]by Gquin on Jan 29, 15 9:40 AM
18 18 16 14
12 1b 8 10 7
1a 3 4 5

For anyone missing blue print pieces from Teodi's, this is the official grid direct from Monika at Boomzap. I contacted her because my grid did not seem correct. This grid is correct.

Pern
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Re:Teodi's official grid from Boomzap

[Post New]by Pern on Jan 29, 15 10:35 AM
THANK YOU
You saved me a lot of time, thread and most importantly, frustration.
I found the last piece within 10 plays of reading your post.

[Post New]by fishfingers10 on Jan 29, 15 11:10 AM
you are a star, my computer was heading out of window, got last piece and got my happy back!

barbarasofie
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

[Post New]by barbarasofie on Jan 29, 15 12:02 PM
Whoppeee !!!! I finally got it..... 18, as supposed....but I had to play it...oh, I don't know how often. Thanks to everybody who helped

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

[Post New]by wulfruna on Jan 29, 15 1:21 PM
Thanks so much for confirming this - I guess that dear Monika knows that we were all going mad with it! I had just re-played it with my second game (which was still missing one piece) and was able to confirm that the 2nd one along the top row is indeed 18..... but it still took me a long time, and I now have 20 graduation gowns in stock.
Now that we all have such a glut of them, I guess the auction price should drop drastically - it is no longer a rare item!!!

[Post New]by hellsfury64 on Jan 29, 15 2:08 PM
thank you!!!!!!!

pnrr1
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by pnrr1 on Jan 29, 15 3:02 PM
Thank you again...? got my last piece in 18 ( connoisseur 11/15) thank you every one

Gquin
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by Gquin on Jan 30, 15 4:53 PM
Bump, very important info. Moderator????

Sweetg12651
Guppy
Guppy
181 Posts

[Post New]by Sweetg12651 on Jan 30, 15 6:41 PM
Bump

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Jan 31, 15 9:00 AM
I don't think (unless one of the two new quests added to last year's VDay quests) threads are gonna kill you on the next Quest Fest. We had one mini-game in Benett's and one in Bird Watching - I will go look to see how many times I played each last year.

Okay, I played "sweet old couple" #18 in Benett's (***** I think this was for Happy Endings but am not sure******) once last year for the quest it came up on, it continued to be on ID after that

I made a huge mistake last year on this one, #18 on Bird Watching - it came up on a quest (one of the first one's I believe) and played it 16x; however, it was then available on Maine for the Week By Week collectible in Maine. Opps way off topic.... I will delete this after I get a thread going for VD quest fest.

Oh and BTW, the #10 piece on the diagram I made for the blue print is definitely on the top row not the middle.

Edited on 02/01/2015 at 8:46:09 AM PST

jolbrooks
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by jolbrooks on Jan 31, 15 9:13 AM
This didn't work for me at all. I have all bot 3 blue prints and have played so many time I am sick of trying. There is a glitch in this game for me and I believe it has to do with missed up updates that I couldn't get fixed previously.

Lilac13
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
490 Posts

[Post New]by Lilac13 on Jan 31, 15 8:54 PM
Hit, I need to know how to reach Monika at Boomzap. I have a disability with my arms such that I'm not fast enough to move the threads in Teodi's shop to get the Knights of the RT blueprints or other items it gifts. This needs to be changed so I (and I assume others) can have full access to the game or blueprint needs to be downloaded into our games for free.
Any help you can give me on reaching her would be most appreciated. Or even if you can pass on my issue to her that would be great altho I hate to have you feel in the middle of a negotiation on a fix. Thanks, Lu

Edited on 02/01/2015 at 12:56:45 PM PST

aussie99
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by aussie99 on Jan 31, 15 10:49 PM
Thank you this is so helpful. I am still trying to get the last 2 at 4 and 8. 4 is giving me all sorts of problems but it is definitely better than playing all of them or having to keep track. Thank you.

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

[Post New]by wulfruna on Feb 1, 15 6:40 AM
Lilac, I want to assure you that this game is not about speed. I think it is a false impression that some people have got, that the faster you click the more likely you are to get rewards - but I am certain this is not the case.
It is more a case of patience. It is clear that the drop is random and for some people it takes a lot more tries than it does for others.
My strategy is to concentrate on clearing the ones in the bottom rows first, as the falling pieces often clear the top all on their own. That speeds up the process a bit.

mojitomomma
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by mojitomomma on Feb 1, 15 6:52 AM
wulfruna wrote:Lilac, I want to assure you that this game is not about speed. I think it is a false impression that some people have got, that the faster you click the more likely you are to get rewards - but I am certain this is not the case.
It is more a case of patience. It is clear that the drop is random and for some people it takes a lot more tries than it does for others.
My strategy is to concentrate on clearing the ones in the bottom rows first, as the falling pieces often clear the top all on their own. That speeds up the process a bit.

Excellent advice Wulfruna. Speed is not necessary. I too try to clear the bottom.

[Post New]by barneyfife on Feb 1, 15 12:35 PM
Finally have found the last piece of the blueprint! Yea.

Gquin
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by Gquin on Feb 1, 15 1:07 PM
barneyfife, where did you find your last piece and how long did it take? I found mine in 14, pink dot, and it took 30 more tries once I found out where it was.

I believe the final piece is designed to take a long time to drop and is different for each player.

mlc311
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by mlc311 on Feb 1, 15 2:23 PM
I've been through the entire shop and only got one blueprint. My thread is almost gone now. Then I went to update the toy shop for the quest and it says 127 hours. Not a good day!

[Post New]by barneyfife on Feb 1, 15 3:21 PM
I found it in 18. And yes, this was the 2nd blueprint I found in that number. I only played it twice today. I had been playing 18 about three times a day instead of over and over again. The first post on this thread is accurate. At least, it worked for me.

Lilac13
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
490 Posts

[Post New]by Lilac13 on Feb 1, 15 3:32 PM
Thanks for the support, big fishies! I was able to get all the Knights blueprints from Teodi's by playing the mini-games repeatedly, several of them over a dozen times each. The drop rate for these games should be re-written. I never had to play any mini-game more than 3 times to get the 7 other sets of blueprints. Teodi's was very expensive in threads and sheer frustration. Several players PM'd me Monika's contact info so have emailed her as well.

Go to: