bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

Tips and Tricks for Spa Mania

[Post New]by bfgErie on Aug 1, 08 11:01 AM
Be Prepared – You will have a few moments at the start of each day to prepare for clients. A good first step is is to fill the Jacuzzi. You can also move Jade to where you think she will be needed for her first client too.

Replay the Mini-Games – By playing the mini-games that are introduced throughout the game you will earn power-ups that will help Jade with her clients. Some of the mini-games can be a little difficult. Fortunately, you can replay the mini-games as many times as you want and keep all of the bonuses you earn.

Watch the Seats – In later levels, success will not only depend on making clients happy, but getting as many clients in the door as you can. Try to keep empty seats in the waiting area so you can maximize your profits.

These are just a few ideas that will help with Spa Mania. If you have any general tips to share, please post them below.

gtagta
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

Re:Tips and Tricks for Spa Mania / meditate

[Post New]by gtagta on Sep 6, 08 11:58 AM
Please, do we have to play "meditate" each time we log in to jazz up the red cots?

Also, at the beginning, I turm on the radio, the incense and fill jacuzzi. I try to keep radio and incense on thruout game.

Am I wasting incense?

Thx!!

Edited on 09/06/2008 at 11:58:57 AM PST

Urumi
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

Re:Tips and Tricks for Spa Mania

[Post New]by Urumi on Sep 22, 08 10:11 AM
It's best to focus on other upgrades to the spa rather than buying and upgrading the radio. Keep it as the last item. Money spend on it at the beginning is best spent on other items

Urumi
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

This game

[Post New]by Urumi on Sep 22, 08 10:13 AM
Bojana1844 wrote:This game is the BEST!!!

Try Sally's spa. Am sure you'll change your opinion on spa mania after that.

rawbiesgrl
Marlin
Marlin
8,929 Posts

[Post New]by rawbiesgrl on Apr 2, 09 5:52 PM
one trick I've found is that if you want to beat the whole game with expert level, and with some levels you can't exactly achieve expert as easily if you don't have faster equipment, so go back and play the levels you didn't get expert on, keep on playing till you get expert, that way you'll save up a lot of money, and you can upgrade and hire assistance all at once. well not exactly all at once, but you will be able to upgrade more items at once.

Edited on 04/02/2009 at 5:52:57 PM PST

rawbiesgrl
Marlin
Marlin
8,929 Posts

[Post New]by rawbiesgrl on Apr 2, 09 5:55 PM
zoekats wrote:i need help with the last level. i cant sem too even get the goal and i have tried many times. anyone have any ideas or tips?

you need to get the customers that are ready to pay, and that are almost finish and will be paying soon for them to wait at the cashier, and cash them out so they can get out of the store, and drag the people who are waiting so you can have more customers come in, I suggest you take the couples first as they take up 2 seats at once, and then drag the less patient customers to the empty spot, so you can get more customers in, and you'll be able to reach your goal or even expert level!

rawbiesgrl
Marlin
Marlin
8,929 Posts

This game

[Post New]by rawbiesgrl on Apr 2, 09 5:57 PM
Urumi wrote:

I actually like them both!

I played spa mania first before sally's spa, and because I played spa mania first and it was such a fun game, that I wanted to play sally's spa, although I played sally's salon before these 2 games, I love them all. I love games like these 3.

This game

[Post New]by gamergal9944 on Apr 29, 11 7:39 PM
Urumi wrote:

I really enjoyed Spa Mania, so I tried Sally's Spa based on the recommendations from this page. I absolutely hated it -- so much that even though I was getting perfect scores on every level, I gave up long before the end of the game. The reason I like dash games is, I like thinking ahead and queuing activities -- I like the flow of them, and keeping my character in constant motion. Sally's Spa barely lets you queue ahead, and all the activity keeps getting interrupted by annoying interactive screens. It's the same reason I was really disappointed in Spa Mania 2. =(

[Post New]by gamergal9944 on Apr 29, 11 7:46 PM
If you're having trouble with a level, make sure to meditate beforehand. It charges up your red mats, so that you make more money with every Shiatsu massage.

There's no such thing as wasting incense! Use it as often as you need to -- it helps keep your customers happy, which adds up to more money for you! You can always make more.

[Post New]by Hans1958 on Jan 20, 12 2:21 PM
I got expert on all the levels except the last 4 levels.I keep trying and no luck.Any suggestions.

Go to: