Pupa300
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Paris 73-4

[Post New]by Pupa300 on Jan 31, 15 1:53 AM
Hay, me again. I completed level 72. Thx. Now i have another problems. In level 73-4 I pay for card , but my coins is -220?? And another problem. Level 73 I stuck again for 4 days. Idon't know what happening , I really enjoy in this game but now...
Thx.

bfgLianorm
608 Posts

Re:Paris 73-4

[Post New]by bfgLianorm on Jan 31, 15 9:02 AM
Hi Pupa300

That's great that you were able to get past that last level that you were stuck on. It's frustrating though that now you're stuck on another one.

You mentioned that after paying for the resources shown on the card after completing level 73-4 your coins are now showing a negative total. That's really strange. If you haven't done so already, my best suggestion would be to uninstall and then reinstall Gummy Drop! on your device. Doing this will help to make sure that all of the game files are reading like they should.

Then, when you have the game installed again, please sign in using the same information that you used to link the game to Facebook, Google+ or a Big Fish Games account and all of your progress will appear again. Hopefully this will also correct the game from showing you a negative coin total. If you're still seeing that negative number though, please contact our Customer Support team by clicking Here.

Now, to get past level 73, you'll first want to start with clearing the row of stamps at the bottom of the top box. This will then give you access to the portals that you can use to drop some gummies into the bottom section of the board. When you've done this, it will also help to create a Lightning Bolt blast that you can use to destroy some of the chained gummies opening up more free space in the bottom box of the board.

Hope this helps
bfgLianorm

Pupa300
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:Paris 73-4

[Post New]by Pupa300 on Feb 2, 15 1:19 PM
Hay, I write to the costumer servis, but my coins is still -220? Thx.

Go to: