bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

Tips and Tricks for Ranch Rush

[Post New]by bfgErie on Aug 1, 08 11:33 AM
Layout is Key – When you reach some of the upper levels of the game, your ranch will extend beyond the screen. This means that you will be scrolling up and down and side to side to reach some of your items. We found that it is best to keep objects you use frequently, like the barn, in the center of the screen. It is also a good idea to keep machines and animals close to the crops they require. Keeping the ketchup machine next to the tomatoes will speed things up considerably.

Keep Up On Your Farm – When you complete each level, you will find the farm the exact same state when your start the next level. So, you want to make sure all of your crops are well maintained, even as you rush to complete each order. You’ll be starting the next level at a disadvantage if you don’t. On the flip side, you can stock up machines and animals with food at the end of the level if you have time left over.

Click Ahead to Get Ahead – You can stack up almost limitless tasks for Sarah to do. At one point, I had almost filled the screen with red checkmarks and Sarah completed the perfectly. Unfortunately, getting honey from the bee hive requires perfect timing, so you don’t want to include a visit to the beehive unless you are sure the bees will be away.

These are just a few ideas that will help with Ranch Rush. If you have any general tips to share, please post them below.

nontoxxic
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Re:Tips and Tricks for Ranch Rush

[Post New]by nontoxxic on Aug 30, 08 5:53 PM
wow, thanks for the tips!

mstubbe
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by mstubbe on Sep 1, 08 7:16 PM
My tip is to build two of everything... two cows, two ketchup etc all though you can get away with just one Cheese maker I think... Also I have as many bee hives as I can get and 4 ostraches.... just makes things easier and you get more points on Farmers Market day if you have things queued up and ready to go!

[Post New]by renee23 on Sep 22, 08 12:31 PM
thanks for the tips

erwin042
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by erwin042 on Nov 2, 08 10:18 AM
I can't give you a screenshot of my ranch so I wrote something else. Hopefully you understand what I mean here:

Corn, Pumpkin, Grapes, Wheat, cLover, Tomatoes, '.' sprinkler, 'x' = crates
small letter is bag of seeds of that plant
Tools, Bugspray

CCCPPPGGGWWW
C. CP. pG. GW. W 2 sheeps 3 hives
CCCPPPGGGWWW
LLLTTTGGG x w g B T
L.LT.TG.G
LLLTTTGGG House Bread Jam
T l t B
3 cow
2 Ketchup Machines 1 cheese 2 hives underneath 3 Ostriches Bread 2 hives

Urumi
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by Urumi on Nov 18, 08 7:54 AM

Ola pond,

i came across interesting tips and screenshots on [removed][/color]pertaining to Ranch Rush. The tips did made things easier for me to complete the game

Edited on 11/18/2008 at 10:27:27 AM PST

bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Nov 18, 08 10:27 AM
Hello Urumi. I’m sorry, but I had to remove the URL that you posted here. If you’ll take a look at our FAQ page, you’ll notice that we do not allow our users to post URLs and/or links. If you have any other questions, please consult our FAQ. Thank you.

Go to: