ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

Game Errors

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Jan 31, 15 9:16 AM
I know there are some dabbled here and there amongst the threads.. thought I'd start a new one strictly for game errors..

Hopefully, one location will help the developers locate and fix sooner rather than later.

Pensacola, FL ( Fast Shopper Mode)-- not sure of other modes yet,

On wall, (once unlocked) asks for screwdriver, really wants rope.

phlocks
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

Re:Game Errors

[Post New]by phlocks on Jan 31, 15 10:45 AM
Apple Orchard request you visit 3 areas ie windmill seat, open gait and one more but there are no quest associated with getting into these areas. Also there is a request item in apple orchard for delores barn and you can't get it because there are no request to open and get items because you can't open the other areas to complete the quest.

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Feb 2, 15 8:25 PM
AES Emblem Door Quests

-- When you click on the GO button for the car posters, car parts, and stamps the game highlights the auction button.

However, you need to retrieve these from the mini-games/cities in order for the quest to be satisfied (completed).

DO NOT USE THE SKIP OR AUCTION FOR THESE QUESTS!!

** Thanks Trythisagain for the heads up****

[Post New]by ShirlthePearl1 on Feb 2, 15 10:21 PM
phlocks wrote:Apple Orchard request you visit 3 areas ie windmill seat, open gait and one more but there are no quest associated with getting into these areas. Also there is a request item in apple orchard for delores barn and you can't get it because there are no request to open and get items because you can't open the other areas to complete the quest.

There was a quest to open the Apple Orchard, it comes after the one telling you to visit the Orchard. Here is what I have

Apple Orchard - Wenatchee, WA
1) Find Toolbox for repairing ladder at Windmill
2) Find Hammer to open gate to orchard
3) Find Battering Ram to force barn door open
did a no-no and forgot to write down which went with what, but remembered which sites I had to go to, to finish the quests; Guo Antiques, Portland and Boat Builders.

This quest comes after opening the mini-game at the Hotel. My sister who is working on the game is way behind me so she's still working on some of the Blue Print Quests. So we wrote down what I could of done for my game long time ago. The other quests to open some of the Sites are under "Quests to Open Mini Scenes".

Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by 2447 on Feb 3, 15 10:22 AM
I have gotten a quest to upgrade the "toy work shop" to the Pirate theme.
But it shows up as locked ...it says to unlock I must update building to level 5.
the fix button is already showing a Check mark indicating that all levels have been done. stuck, can not continue from here, what do I do now?

[Post New]by ShirlthePearl1 on Feb 3, 15 11:06 AM
2447 wrote:I have gotten a quest to upgrade the "toy work shop" to the Pirate theme.
But it shows up as locked ...it says to unlock I must update building to level 5.
the fix button is already showing a Check mark indicating that all levels have been done. stuck, can not continue from here, what do I do now?

You might at the point in the game where players were getting this glitch. I had at a time a bunch of building that were coming up the same way. I just closed out of my game completely and logged back on and it was fine. I really don't know if this will work in the same way with your's but it's worth a try.
It it doesn't work, then you may have to send a message to BFGames Tech Support.

Go to: