OnBreak
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

If you Love Puzzles

[Post New]by OnBreak on Jan 31, 15 9:17 AM
I've only played 15 min and am in the middle of my 4th puzzle. I am one of those players that love to find these type of games - the more puzzles the better. I am not sure yet at the difficulty level yet, some are easy so far. It has choice of custom settings and a map with areas to compete tasks which are both 2 of my favorite options. Havent run across a HOS yet, nor used a hint. There is dialogue to select from. I think im almost ready to buy, but right now im still trying to winner a "battleship puzzle and then going to play a few more minutes before deciding.

Give it a try

catbag8717
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,163 Posts

Re:If you Love Puzzles

[Post New]by catbag8717 on Jan 31, 15 3:43 PM
15 minutes in and 4 puzzles? Ugh... definitely not my type of game.
But I will still give it a try anyway. After all, looks can be deceiving!

Death and Betrayal in Romania: A Dana Knightstone novel had 40 puzzles in the entire game and that was one of my favourites of 2014.
I'm currently playing Labyrinths of the World: Shattered Soul- which also has heaps of puzzles- and that is quite good too.

bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

[Post New]by bribling on Jan 31, 15 8:04 PM
This game is so full of great Puzzles that you can get way off track and forget what you are trying to do in the main game. I skipped many of them as they are tough abd take some thinking. I'd love to play them after I finish the main game and hopr they are available in the Extras as there are some very good minis here and some take a bit of thought too. Wonderful Fun for Puzzle Masters!

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Jan 31, 15 11:08 PM
I stumbled over one puzzle after another. Am not a puzzle fan, and don't like to see so many in a HOG. Were too many for my liking. Also didn't care that it took 30 seconds minimum for the Skip button to fill.

Scottie12
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

[Post New]by Scottie12 on Feb 1, 15 12:51 AM
Is there an achievement for skipping all the puzzles because I managed it!

mhatfie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,447 Posts

[Post New]by mhatfie on Feb 1, 15 11:37 AM
I'm not a fan of boring tedious puzzles but I think the puzzles in this game are fun and not too hard and doable with a little bit of thought. I'm really liking this game and "no glitches" yay ! lol

[Post New]by Persistent_Cat on Feb 1, 15 11:39 AM
I loved the puzzle to get the bust. I love puzzles like that. This game definitely has a bunch of fun puzzles.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Feb 1, 15 2:16 PM
It's not that I didn't like most of the puzzles in this game, but as with all good things, there should be a good balance. I like to eat lobster too, but if I had it every day, I would get sick of it very quickly.

Go to: