Re:Tips and Tricks for Mah Jong Quest III: Balance of Life

[Post New]by jakfrost42 on Sep 5, 08 9:08 PM
I am stuck on double vision, I have play and play and play anc can't seem to solve it?? HELP

[Post New]by robeen on Sep 17, 08 12:55 PM
I've made it to Twelve Butterflies. Can't figure this one out at all. Any hints?

mizy
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by mizy on Sep 28, 08 2:09 AM
the yin yang tiles are under the "N" tile at the bottom 2end row and 4th row . U have to remove a stone from the stack right next to it. and then each time elevate the one under it with a butterfly, when u have tiles next to each other (even not visible) you cant reach them, elevate one of them (even not visible) and you can click on them to select (click not on top of them but under. U only have to work on those 2 (4) stacks to solve the problem. Hope this give you a better hint towards the solution.

[Post New]by chriserbebe on Oct 4, 08 3:18 PM
You said you need to remove a stone but I can't figure out how to remove them

pugcrazy
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by pugcrazy on Nov 27, 08 1:30 AM
I am really stuck on "Time Tunnel" can anyone please help me.......

mar6
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by mar6 on May 4, 09 5:53 PM
did you figure this out I am stuck too

[Post New]by calgal2 on Nov 17, 09 8:19 AM
You can find the video for solving Twelve Butterflies on You Tube.

Pepper010
Stingray
Stingray
4,977 Posts

[Post New]by Pepper010 on Nov 17, 09 8:45 AM
I saw this thread and thought the game sounded interesting. But when I clicked on the link to 'try this game" it got to an error page saying that that page wasn't there any more.

So I went to the list of games. Couldn't find it listed. What's up?

Yv72
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Yv72 on Jan 6, 10 9:35 AM
12 Butterflies. I thought I would have to leave it and then I read one of the hints someone sent and finally got it. If you raise the tile and the centre N top and bottom and then raise the tiles next to them on the right ( I used the right side)until you can release the yin and yang. You raise one extra on the bottom right side. Let me know if you understand.

[Post New]by marcuswong on Feb 17, 10 12:55 AM
i don't know how to complete the
level dragon's maze!!!!it's so hard.Can anybody help me???pls??

Edited on 02/17/2010 at 12:56:50 AM PST

[Post New]by marcuswong on Feb 17, 10 1:29 AM
marcuswong wrote:i don't know how to complete the
level dragon's maze!!!!it's so hard.Can anybody help me???pls??

[Post New]by LdyCgswell on Jun 19, 10 9:23 AM
12 butterflies, Have read all the help and want to say thank you. But on the bottom there is a 5# with no match, cannot use butterfly to go under on bottom rows and cannot find second gold tile, am convinced it is under the 5# (caracter). Have found the gold tile on the top and know how to solve if I can find second gold tile.

Edited on 06/19/2010 at 9:25:41 AM PST

[Post New]by sspence on Aug 24, 10 12:10 PM
I am stuck on the work vs life level. I can't beat it. Does anyone have any suggestions?

[Post New]by kaylanana on Aug 24, 10 12:20 PM
robeen wrote:I've made it to Twelve Butterflies. Can't figure this one out at all. Any hints?

i haven't completed the puzzle BUT i just discovered a t r i c k !!!!!! the brown diamond, at the top right hand corner of the screen, between 'menu, restart' etc, has an arrowhead in each corner; with the click of the arrowhead, you can flip the screen end-over, reverse sides, and back!!!!! don't know if i missed this info in a previous post, but if i did maybe others did, so here it is!!!!! now wish me luck!!

[Post New]by EmilyNilson on Feb 15, 14 12:18 PM
I am stuck on one of the Variations puzzles... Curse You Red Dragon. I have tried every combination that I can see and can't beat it. Tried the dynamite 1st to the right of the 3 tiles at the top but don't know if that's the right thing. Doesn't look like the dynamite would help anywhere else. But then there aren't enough of the special tiles to get to the yin yang.... HELP!!

Cultistmum
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

[Post New]by Cultistmum on Jun 6, 14 11:31 AM
I'm stuck on Time Tunnel and I can see I'm not alone; I did it before, this is my second run through the quest, but this time I can't seem to get through. And I've noticed that when I try certain paths I get an automatic popup when I have run out of moves, but on others there's no response, it just says 0 in the moves available box and clicking hint gets nothing. Anyone know what to do?

Go to: