Level 7-1

[Post New]by hayward_deb on Jan 31, 15 1:34 PM
Can't figure out where to start this level. Has to be in green but where?

Thanks
Deb

Re:Level 7-1

[Post New]by Hawkforce on Feb 1, 15 5:17 AM
I don't remember having a problem starting but had a problem finishing it. Couldn't figure out the "logic" in it. So I cheated to get the gold. Level 19-1 is like this also.

[Post New]by mimi42 on Feb 3, 15 11:07 AM
Hawkforce, how did you cheat? I can't finish 7-1 either!

Dewski
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by Dewski on Feb 4, 15 3:06 PM
I'm having a problem figuring out where all the purple go! LOL Anyone get passed this and can help a girl out?

[Post New]by Hawkforce on Feb 5, 15 6:20 AM
mimi42 and Dewski you can try using a slide rule and calculator or paper and pencil. On a 20x20 grid mark the spaces that get filled in and in no time at all you will get that elusive gold trophy. It works where "logic" doesn't. Have fun! Hawk

Brackenlady
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by Brackenlady on Feb 9, 15 4:53 PM
It is a really difficult one. I managed it, just, by making lots of use of the hints. The first hint always comes up in the same place. Mark off all the squares you can and then all the square that have to be blank and that rules out most of the first two columns, among other things. That enables you to put in a couple of odd squares on a couple of other lines and by the time you have filled in everything you possibly can you have gained another couple of hints. Use one, fill in what you can, then use the other and go on like that. But the key is to make sure you really have filled in all possible squares, whether they are coloured or blank, before you use another hint.

[Post New]by echopris on Apr 16, 15 12:54 PM
I TAKE A PICTURE WITH MY PHONE WHEN I GET CLOSE TO LOSING THE LEVEL, THEN I CAN SEE WHERE TO PUT EVERYTHING WHEN I START IT AGAIN.

Go to: