Where does it tell you how long it took to play the main game

[Post New]by glitter2goldfish on Jan 31, 15 1:56 PM
I have completed the main game the bonus game and all the extra features. I have won all the achievements except for two. The achievement for finishing the main game in the quickest time. I did not even score bronze. Consequently I did not win the achievement for winning gold in all of the other achievements. Where does it tell you how your time compares or how fast you had to of finished the main game in order to get an achievement at all let alone a gold. Any response to give me an idea of how long others took to play the main game would be appreciated. Or if known tell me where to go look to see my own time please. Please will anyone post their time it took to play the main game and if they achieved a gold for it. I will really appreciate if someone actually answers this post as I have asked many questions in other game forums and have rarely been answered because no one is presently playing or recently played the game so probably don't remember and can not respond. Sigh....

Edited on 01/31/2015 at 2:21:35 PM PST

sunshinej
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,313 Posts

Re:Where does it tell you how long it took to play the main game

[Post New]by sunshinej on Feb 11, 15 4:38 AM
I'm still playing the game, but if you open your journal the game clock is on the right hand side telling you how long you have been playing.

[Post New]by glitter2goldfish on Feb 11, 15 3:52 PM
Thanks sunshinej for responding to my post. I realized after finishing the main game and bonus game and all the extras that there was an achievement for finishing the game in the shortest time. I did not track my time once I finished the main game and do not think you can find it after you have completed the main game.I know that the time was recorded in my journal while playing. I did look but couldn't locate it at all in the extras. I have already answered my second question of how do you know how quick you had to complete the main game to earn the achievement. I have since realized by hovering my mouse under the bronze silver and gold spots under this achievement that in order to earn the achievement you must complete the main game in 6 hours for bronze, 5 hours for silver and 4 hours for gold. Thanks for replying though it is appreciated. Hope you enjoy this game it is absolutely awesome.

sunshinej
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,313 Posts

[Post New]by sunshinej on Feb 14, 15 12:44 PM
glitter2goldfish...It took me 6 hours and 2 minutes ( missed bronze by 2 minutes ) to finish the main game. I looked at the journal right before I broadcasted the stone of water which is the last thing you have to do before a small cut scene.

I looked all over the extras too and I couldn't find my time anywhere after I finished the main game.

I thought the game was fantastic and really enjoyed all of it.

Go to: